Buffy Playbus set to resume normal service from Monday, March 3
- Credit: Archant
The Buffy Playbus will be resuming a regular service again from Monday (March 3).
Organisers have been carrying out a much-needed refurbishment of the exterior and interior of the childreb’s playbus over the last three weeks and are looking forward to welcoming everyone back on board again next week.
From Monday, March 10, for the whole week, there will be FREE cooking sessions on the playbus, after receiving funding from Saffron Building Society Community Fund.
The activity will teach children about the importance of a healthy diet and regular exercise. The children will then be able to take home the food that they have prepared.
Children aged two-and-a-half and over are welcome to attend. There will still be regular activities on the lower deck for younger children.
You may also want to watch:
There are eight places available at each session and these must be booked beforehand on the bus or by contacting Rosie Juhl on 01799 522130 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
All children must be accompanied at the sessions.
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 3 Covid booster jab sessions due to start at Lord Butler
- 4 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 5 Astronomy: What to look for in the sky this September
- 6 Andy Scott's Chornic Kidney Disease story
- 7 Reflections: A World War One soldier who was killed in battle
- 8 Appeal to find Stansted teen, missing for five days
- 9 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 10 Saffron Walden all set for big green festival