Buffy Playbus set to resume normal service from Monday, March 3
- Credit: Archant
The Buffy Playbus will be resuming a regular service again from Monday (March 3).
Organisers have been carrying out a much-needed refurbishment of the exterior and interior of the childreb’s playbus over the last three weeks and are looking forward to welcoming everyone back on board again next week.
From Monday, March 10, for the whole week, there will be FREE cooking sessions on the playbus, after receiving funding from Saffron Building Society Community Fund.
The activity will teach children about the importance of a healthy diet and regular exercise. The children will then be able to take home the food that they have prepared.
Children aged two-and-a-half and over are welcome to attend. There will still be regular activities on the lower deck for younger children.
You may also want to watch:
There are eight places available at each session and these must be booked beforehand on the bus or by contacting Rosie Juhl on 01799 522130 or e-mail email@example.com
All children must be accompanied at the sessions.
- 1 Walden club requests you donate your unwanted tools
- 2 Holidaymakers fly abroad again out of Stansted Airport
- 3 Award for carpentry apprentice who follows her father into the industry
- 4 Mayor presents vouchers to help foodbank clients
- 5 Hoarding can cause higher risk of fire, says emergency service
- 6 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 7 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 8 Further registrars speak out in wedding consultation row
- 9 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 10 'No link' between postponed Essex weddings and registrars’ consultation