Business workshop to utilise Twitter
VERSATILE Training is hosting a free workshop to get businesses up to speed with the fast evolving world of social media.
“THE FREE Bitesize BUSINESS BOOSTER” is a power packed session full of information, tips and advice to get businesses thinking about being Google friendly, socially engaging and tips on increasing website traffic
Paula Tatchell, business development manager, said: “If you are running a business in 2012 and you do not manage your company’s web presence, you’re not in the market place.
“Versatile Training recognizes the clear business advantage of being up there on the internet and the bottom line benefits of regularly communicating with customers, new and old.”
On June 14 at the Manor of Groves Hotel, Terry Carney, known across the world for his passion and insight into the business benefit of ICT, will be speaking.
You may also want to watch:
To book a place at the workshop, visit Eventbrite or call 01371 876747. Alternatively call 07870216872.
- 1 Essex village celebrates 1,000 years of memories with new archive
- 2 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 3 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 4 Spurs partnership with Walden clubs is a first in UK
- 5 In pictures: Saffron Walden's weekend of flooding
- 6 In pictures: Classic cars rally to celebrate the Royal British Legion at 100
- 7 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 8 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 9 Stansted Airport's summer getaway flight figures
- 10 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex