Business workshop to utilise Twitter
VERSATILE Training is hosting a free workshop to get businesses up to speed with the fast evolving world of social media.
“THE FREE Bitesize BUSINESS BOOSTER” is a power packed session full of information, tips and advice to get businesses thinking about being Google friendly, socially engaging and tips on increasing website traffic
Paula Tatchell, business development manager, said: “If you are running a business in 2012 and you do not manage your company’s web presence, you’re not in the market place.
“Versatile Training recognizes the clear business advantage of being up there on the internet and the bottom line benefits of regularly communicating with customers, new and old.”
On June 14 at the Manor of Groves Hotel, Terry Carney, known across the world for his passion and insight into the business benefit of ICT, will be speaking.
You may also want to watch:
To book a place at the workshop, visit Eventbrite or call 01371 876747. Alternatively call 07870216872.
- 1 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 2 Students share their views on school curriculum
- 3 Walden church open and taking part in Thy Kingdom Come
- 4 Operation Trespass will highlight drugs gangs cuckooing efforts
- 5 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 6 Delight as books are donated to school's learning centre
- 7 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 8 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 9 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 10 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event