Business workshop to utilise Twitter
VERSATILE Training is hosting a free workshop to get businesses up to speed with the fast evolving world of social media.
“THE FREE Bitesize BUSINESS BOOSTER” is a power packed session full of information, tips and advice to get businesses thinking about being Google friendly, socially engaging and tips on increasing website traffic
Paula Tatchell, business development manager, said: “If you are running a business in 2012 and you do not manage your company’s web presence, you’re not in the market place.
“Versatile Training recognizes the clear business advantage of being up there on the internet and the bottom line benefits of regularly communicating with customers, new and old.”
On June 14 at the Manor of Groves Hotel, Terry Carney, known across the world for his passion and insight into the business benefit of ICT, will be speaking.
You may also want to watch:
To book a place at the workshop, visit Eventbrite or call 01371 876747. Alternatively call 07870216872.
- 1 Historic structures on Uttlesford heritage list
- 2 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 3 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 4 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 5 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 6 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 7 Law firm gains Customer Service Excellence award
- 8 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 9 Covid vaccinations given at the Lord Butler
- 10 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport