Business workshop to utilise Twitter
VERSATILE Training is hosting a free workshop to get businesses up to speed with the fast evolving world of social media.
“THE FREE Bitesize BUSINESS BOOSTER” is a power packed session full of information, tips and advice to get businesses thinking about being Google friendly, socially engaging and tips on increasing website traffic
Paula Tatchell, business development manager, said: “If you are running a business in 2012 and you do not manage your company’s web presence, you’re not in the market place.
“Versatile Training recognizes the clear business advantage of being up there on the internet and the bottom line benefits of regularly communicating with customers, new and old.”
On June 14 at the Manor of Groves Hotel, Terry Carney, known across the world for his passion and insight into the business benefit of ICT, will be speaking.
You may also want to watch:
To book a place at the workshop, visit Eventbrite or call 01371 876747. Alternatively call 07870216872.
- 1 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 2 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 3 First birthday celebrations for Railway Arms in community ownership
- 4 County council promises arts boost for Essex
- 5 Affinity in hot water with residents after sediment build-up in homes
- 6 Official opening held for new air ambulance base
- 7 Pets' Corner: Ben Fogle's plea over Bonfire Night
- 8 Walden's Crocus Medical Practice opens within community hospital
- 9 5 of the best wedding venues in Essex
- 10 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport