Business breakfast briefing proving popular
A BUSINESS breakfast briefing is Uttlesford is proving popular, with half the tickets taken in just two weeks.
The free to attend event, which is run by Uttlesford Futures, Essex Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) and Uttlesford District Council, is taking place at the council offices in Saffron Walden on Wednesday September 29.
The briefing focuses on two areas of interest to local firms: accessing the grants and advice available to reduce energy costs; and funding available to help pay training costs and contribute to the salary costs of new staff.
Essex FSB spokesman for Uttlesford, Graham Fletcher, said: “We have been very pleased with the level of interest in this briefing. The topics are ones which interest local businesses.”
Speaking at the event will be representatives from the National Apprenticeship Service, Renewables East, CleanTech Project, the Eastern Plateau Project and Business Link.
You may also want to watch:
Places can be booked at http://290910uttlesfordbusinesssummit.eventbrite.com/
- 1 Essex village celebrates 1,000 years of memories with new archive
- 2 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 3 Spurs partnership with Walden clubs is a first in UK
- 4 This week's paper: Saffron Walden Reporter on July 29, 2021
- 5 In pictures: Saffron Walden's weekend of flooding
- 6 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 7 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 8 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 9 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 10 £7.5 million cash package sought for new A120 business park