Business breakfast briefing proving popular
A BUSINESS breakfast briefing is Uttlesford is proving popular, with half the tickets taken in just two weeks.
The free to attend event, which is run by Uttlesford Futures, Essex Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) and Uttlesford District Council, is taking place at the council offices in Saffron Walden on Wednesday September 29.
The briefing focuses on two areas of interest to local firms: accessing the grants and advice available to reduce energy costs; and funding available to help pay training costs and contribute to the salary costs of new staff.
Essex FSB spokesman for Uttlesford, Graham Fletcher, said: “We have been very pleased with the level of interest in this briefing. The topics are ones which interest local businesses.”
Speaking at the event will be representatives from the National Apprenticeship Service, Renewables East, CleanTech Project, the Eastern Plateau Project and Business Link.
You may also want to watch:
Places can be booked at http://290910uttlesfordbusinesssummit.eventbrite.com/
- 1 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 2 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 3 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 4 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 5 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 6 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 7 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 8 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 9 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 10 Stop Stansted Expansion campaign group to rebrand