Business breakfast briefing proving popular
A BUSINESS breakfast briefing is Uttlesford is proving popular, with half the tickets taken in just two weeks.
The free to attend event, which is run by Uttlesford Futures, Essex Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) and Uttlesford District Council, is taking place at the council offices in Saffron Walden on Wednesday September 29.
The briefing focuses on two areas of interest to local firms: accessing the grants and advice available to reduce energy costs; and funding available to help pay training costs and contribute to the salary costs of new staff.
Essex FSB spokesman for Uttlesford, Graham Fletcher, said: “We have been very pleased with the level of interest in this briefing. The topics are ones which interest local businesses.”
Speaking at the event will be representatives from the National Apprenticeship Service, Renewables East, CleanTech Project, the Eastern Plateau Project and Business Link.
You may also want to watch:
Places can be booked at http://290910uttlesfordbusinesssummit.eventbrite.com/
- 1 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 2 Jack Petchey Foundation achievement awards for three Saffron Walden students
- 3 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 4 Care home residents and staff receive Covid-19 vaccine
- 5 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 6 Town council backs new support club
- 7 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 8 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 9 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 10 Greater Anglia temporarily reduces train services due to pandemic