High Street shop staff will 'miss Saffron Walden community'
- Credit: ANDRA MACIUCA
A clothes shop on Saffron Walden's High Street has permanently closed its doors.
Ruby Room, which also has stores in Bishop's Stortford, Hertford and Leigh-on-Sea, is only closing its Saffron Walden premises.
A spokesperson for Ruby Room said: "We made a business decision to close our Saffron Walden store as we are looking to take the business in a new direction.
"We have enjoyed a very successful time there and will really miss all our lovely customers. We have loved being a part of the Saffron Walden community and thank them for all of there support."
Shara Vickers, chair of Saffron Walden Business Improvement District, said: "It is a huge shame that we will be losing this shop, as it was a great place to buy reasonably priced fashionable clothing, accessories and gifts.
You may also want to watch:
"I would like to wish them all the best in continuing to operate from their other premises and online."
- 1 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 2 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 3 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 4 4 English Heritage events to enjoy at Audley End this summer
- 5 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 6 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 7 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 8 Q&A: Former Uttlesford District Council leader Howard Rolfe
- 9 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex