High Street shop staff will 'miss Saffron Walden community'
- Credit: ANDRA MACIUCA
A clothes shop on Saffron Walden's High Street has permanently closed its doors.
Ruby Room, which also has stores in Bishop's Stortford, Hertford and Leigh-on-Sea, is only closing its Saffron Walden premises.
A spokesperson for Ruby Room said: "We made a business decision to close our Saffron Walden store as we are looking to take the business in a new direction.
"We have enjoyed a very successful time there and will really miss all our lovely customers. We have loved being a part of the Saffron Walden community and thank them for all of there support."
Shara Vickers, chair of Saffron Walden Business Improvement District, said: "It is a huge shame that we will be losing this shop, as it was a great place to buy reasonably priced fashionable clothing, accessories and gifts.
You may also want to watch:
"I would like to wish them all the best in continuing to operate from their other premises and online."
- 1 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 2 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 3 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event
- 4 New mayor, deputy mayor and leader appointed for town council
- 5 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 6 Old pirate ship climbing frame is removed for safety
- 7 New Walden mayor announces his charities for the year
- 8 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 9 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 10 Sir David Attenborough, JK Rowling inspire Debden