High Street shop staff will 'miss Saffron Walden community'
- Credit: ANDRA MACIUCA
A clothes shop on Saffron Walden's High Street has permanently closed its doors.
Ruby Room, which also has stores in Bishop's Stortford, Hertford and Leigh-on-Sea, is only closing its Saffron Walden premises.
A spokesperson for Ruby Room said: "We made a business decision to close our Saffron Walden store as we are looking to take the business in a new direction.
"We have enjoyed a very successful time there and will really miss all our lovely customers. We have loved being a part of the Saffron Walden community and thank them for all of there support."
Shara Vickers, chair of Saffron Walden Business Improvement District, said: "It is a huge shame that we will be losing this shop, as it was a great place to buy reasonably priced fashionable clothing, accessories and gifts.
You may also want to watch:
"I would like to wish them all the best in continuing to operate from their other premises and online."
- 1 Council responds to unflattering comments
- 2 Robbers leave with hundreds of pounds after threatening business staff
- 3 Long recycling centre queues into the road 'nearly cause accident'
- 4 Thefts from village cars cause hundreds of pounds in losses
- 5 District council urged to cancel investment
- 6 Controversial investment is ethical, district councillors say
- 7 Plan to convert town restaurant into homes
- 8 High Street shop staff will 'miss Saffron Walden community'
- 9 Council leader 'will not seek re-election'
- 10 Another business permanently closes its doors in Saffron Walden