Law firm gains Customer Service Excellence award
- Credit: Tees Law
Tees Law has been awarded a quality mark from Customer Service Excellence.
The accreditation requires organisations to undergo a rigorous assessment process involving interviews with clients and employees conducted by an assessor, on-site visits and examination of those areas of the business deemed to be a high priority for customers - delivery, timeliness, information, professionalism and staff attitude.
The accreditation lasts for three years, with holders subject to annual re-assessment.
Ashton Hunt, the group's managing director, said he was “bursting with pride” when he announced the firm’s achievement.
He said: “Every single member of our team should take enormous pride in receiving it. It’s a recognition of all the hard work that everybody is doing and proof that putting client experience at the heart of our strategy is woven into our very fabric.”
You may also want to watch:
The firm has an office in Saffron Walden, and offices across Essex and Hertfordshire.
- 1 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 2 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 3 New Walden mayor announces his charities for the year
- 4 Old pirate ship climbing frame is removed for safety
- 5 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 6 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 7 New mayor, deputy mayor and leader appointed for town council
- 8 Concerns that Covid lockdowns has caused fitness levels to drop
- 9 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event
- 10 Wiseman dynasty gets new star as 15-year-old Max hits first senior ton