Law firm gains Customer Service Excellence award
- Credit: Tees Law
Tees Law has been awarded a quality mark from Customer Service Excellence.
The accreditation requires organisations to undergo a rigorous assessment process involving interviews with clients and employees conducted by an assessor, on-site visits and examination of those areas of the business deemed to be a high priority for customers - delivery, timeliness, information, professionalism and staff attitude.
The accreditation lasts for three years, with holders subject to annual re-assessment.
Ashton Hunt, the group's managing director, said he was “bursting with pride” when he announced the firm’s achievement.
He said: “Every single member of our team should take enormous pride in receiving it. It’s a recognition of all the hard work that everybody is doing and proof that putting client experience at the heart of our strategy is woven into our very fabric.”
You may also want to watch:
The firm has an office in Saffron Walden, and offices across Essex and Hertfordshire.
- 1 In pictures: Saffron Walden's weekend of flooding
- 2 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 3 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 4 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 5 Disabled resident compensated after Uttlesford council 'fault'
- 6 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 7 Saffron Striders' Mark Coutts runs from Paddington to Bristol instead of letting the train take the strain
- 8 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 9 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 10 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays