Law firm gains Customer Service Excellence award
- Credit: Tees Law
Tees Law has been awarded a quality mark from Customer Service Excellence.
The accreditation requires organisations to undergo a rigorous assessment process involving interviews with clients and employees conducted by an assessor, on-site visits and examination of those areas of the business deemed to be a high priority for customers - delivery, timeliness, information, professionalism and staff attitude.
The accreditation lasts for three years, with holders subject to annual re-assessment.
Ashton Hunt, the group's managing director, said he was “bursting with pride” when he announced the firm’s achievement.
He said: “Every single member of our team should take enormous pride in receiving it. It’s a recognition of all the hard work that everybody is doing and proof that putting client experience at the heart of our strategy is woven into our very fabric.”
You may also want to watch:
The firm has an office in Saffron Walden, and offices across Essex and Hertfordshire.
- 1 Council responds to unflattering comments
- 2 Footpath sign that points to wall is likened to Harry Potter book
- 3 High Street shop staff will 'miss Saffron Walden community'
- 4 Boy, five, who could wave cancer goodbye this year dances with twin brother
- 5 Summer holiday catch-up classes among ideas being raised
- 6 Long recycling centre queues into the road 'nearly cause accident'
- 7 Airport group's CEO reacts to Covid roadmap and says Budget offers hope
- 8 Uttlesford sees sharp fall in Covid-19 infections
- 9 Plan to convert town restaurant into homes
- 10 Boots suffers perfumes theft and damage to doors