Addenbrooke’s Hospital -give me your comments says Essex councillor
- Credit: Archant
The new councillor responsible for health in Essex, Councillor John Moran, is inviting comments on Addenbrooke’s Hospital.
The councillor now responsible for health in Essex, Councillor John Moran is inviting comments on Addenbrooke’s Hospital.
Cllr John Moran, who represents Saffron Walden on Essex County Council, has been appointed deputy cabinet member for health and adult social care.
Cllr Moran said: “I am honoured to be able to take up this post during these challenging times,
“I have been asked to lead on the county council’s relationships with and support for the NHS, including input into the future plans for Princess Alexandra Hospital, Harlow, which is the main hospital for the West of Essex.
You may also want to watch:
These plans already have government funding. They will be decided on over the next two years and completed by 2026.
“I am also trying to establish regular input into the decision making processes of Addenbrooke’s Hospital, the place where many of us who live in North West Essex are treated, Anybody with thoughts on this and other health matters is welcome to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 2 Historic structures on Uttlesford heritage list
- 3 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 4 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 5 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 6 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 7 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 8 Law firm gains Customer Service Excellence award
- 9 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 10 Thaxted Rangers boosted by Co-op donation