Call for fundraisers to enter the Essex Jailbreak
The Essex Jailbreak is open for entries!
The event is a fundraising challenge with a twist – the teams all get locked inside HM Prison Chelmsford for five minutes before racing against time to see how far away they can get in just 15 hours... without spending any money!
For anyone who wants to fundraise for a project, group or charity can enter, as the event is a 50/50 fundraiser – 50 per cent goes to the charity of your choice and 50 per cent goes to the organisers, youth charity Essex Boys & Girls Clubs.
So far there are entries from Braintree and Southend, but not nearly enough from Chelmsford and other Essex districts.
The Essex Jailbreak 2014 will take place on April 26.
You may also want to watch:
Enter online at essexboysandgirlsclubs.org/EssexJailbreak.htm Enter online at essexboysandgirlsclubs.org/EssexJailbreak.htm or by phoning Juliet Townsend on 01245 264783.
You can also follow the progress on Twitter with the hashtag #EssexJailbreak2014
- 1 Walden club requests you donate your unwanted tools
- 2 Holidaymakers fly abroad again out of Stansted Airport
- 3 Award for carpentry apprentice who follows her father into the industry
- 4 Mayor presents vouchers to help foodbank clients
- 5 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 6 Hoarding can cause higher risk of fire, says emergency service
- 7 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 8 Further registrars speak out in wedding consultation row
- 9 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 10 'No link' between postponed Essex weddings and registrars’ consultation