Car ends up on roof after skidding on black ice
Two people needed medical treatment when a car ended up on its roof after reportedly skidded on black ice in Thaxted this morning (Friday).
The car was travelling on Walden Road and emergency crews were called to scene just before 7.30am.
A man and a woman were given first aid by firefighters. Nobody was trapped in the vehicle.
It was one of a number of accidents on the roads.
Ashdon Road in Saffron Walden was partially blocked in both directions, near Elizabeth Way, following a single vehicle collision.
And the B1039, between Wendens Ambo and Chrishall, near Little Bury Green Road, was blocked after a multi-vehicle accident.
All roads are now clear.
- 1 Family tribute to much-loved mum and grandma who died during Thaxted fire
- 2 District council: Free car parking between Christmas and January 3
- 3 Thaxted businesses meet Kemi Badenoch MP to talk about Small Business Saturday
- 4 More jab capacity planned in North Uttlesford as Omicron variant appears
- 5 Stansted's Mountfitchet House has 'bush tucker trials'
- 6 Q&A: Alan Hawkes of Rotary in Saffron Walden
- 7 Thaxted community in shock after fatal house fire
- 8 Linton has festive fun lined up at annual Christmas market
- 9 Astronomy: What to look for in the Essex sky in December
- 10 'Many questions' claim as Uttlesford leader John Lodge announces resignation