Car parking, community builders and Tour de France update on the agenda at Uttlesford Community Forums
- Credit: Archant
Car parking, the role of community builders and the Tour de France will be amongst the themes discussed at the next two Uttlesford Community Forums.
Enforcement area manager Lisa Hinman will provide an update on the North West Essex Parking Partnership, while Brian Goodwin, of the Rural Community Council of Essex, will give a presentation about the role of community builders and benefits to the community.
Uttlesford’s chief inspector Richard Melton will give an update on criminal activity across the district.
Uttlesford District Council’s finances will be laid on the table by Cllr Robert Chambers, portfolio holder for finance & administration, while his colleague, Cllr Howard Rolfe, portfolio holder for community engagement & partnerships, will provide information regarding the Tour de France ahead of it passing through the district on July 7.
The multi-agency forums, which are led by the district council, is open to all members of the public.
You may also want to watch:
• The South Uttlesford Community Forum is on Tuesday, March 11 at Helena Romanes School & Sixth Form Centre, Parsonage Downs, Great Dunmow, starting at 7.30pm.
• The North Uttlesford Community Forum is on Thursday, March 13 at the UDC offices on London Road, Saffron Walden, starting at 7.30pm.
- 1 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 2 Tools collection is a huge success
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 A Big Deal for Fairycroft House as comedy club makes comeback
- 5 Ibiza legend Dave Pearce and Clockwork Orange Andy Manston at garden party
- 6 Things to do in June - from open gardens to live music and dancing
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after Broxted collision
- 8 Saffron Walden constituency could change shape in boundary review
- 9 New development plan for former Friends' School
- 10 Fête de la Musique returns to Walden - with nine music venues