Cards for Good Causes opens its Christmas pop-up shop in Saffron Walden
CARDS for Good Causes – which sells charity cards across the UK every year – today (Tuesday November 6) opened its Saffron Walden pop-up shop at the library.
Shoppers will have the chance to buy Christmas cards from more than 30 national and local charities including Alzheimer’s Society, British Red Cross, East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices and Essex Blind - customers have a varied choice of designs and the ability to help the charity of their choice.
Area organiser Mary Cronin said: “As we’re part of the UK’s largest multi-charity Christmas card organisation, we offer a wide range of designs to choose from and a convenient way to support more than one good cause.
“We’re sure just one visit to our shop will help you with cards, wrapping paper and gift tags this season, helping to cross a few festive jobs off the list in one go.”
Saffron Walden charity Christmas card shop is one of a countrywide network of shops which open in the run up to the festive season.
You may also want to watch:
The shop, staffed by volunteers, is open Monday to Saturday from 10am until 4pm, Wednesday 9.30am until 12.30pm, and will trade until Tuesday December 18.
Look out for the red triangular Santa sign!
- 1 Sam Smith to headline charity festival fundraising to fight food poverty
- 2 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 3 Families take part in Gain the Miles challenge
- 4 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 5 Historic structures on Uttlesford heritage list
- 6 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 7 Laptops, iPads and Chromebooks being sent to let children learn remotely
- 8 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 9 Covid vaccinations given at the Lord Butler
- 10 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire