Cards for Good Causes opens its Christmas pop-up shop in Saffron Walden
CARDS for Good Causes – which sells charity cards across the UK every year – today (Tuesday November 6) opened its Saffron Walden pop-up shop at the library.
Shoppers will have the chance to buy Christmas cards from more than 30 national and local charities including Alzheimer’s Society, British Red Cross, East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices and Essex Blind - customers have a varied choice of designs and the ability to help the charity of their choice.
Area organiser Mary Cronin said: “As we’re part of the UK’s largest multi-charity Christmas card organisation, we offer a wide range of designs to choose from and a convenient way to support more than one good cause.
“We’re sure just one visit to our shop will help you with cards, wrapping paper and gift tags this season, helping to cross a few festive jobs off the list in one go.”
Saffron Walden charity Christmas card shop is one of a countrywide network of shops which open in the run up to the festive season.
You may also want to watch:
The shop, staffed by volunteers, is open Monday to Saturday from 10am until 4pm, Wednesday 9.30am until 12.30pm, and will trade until Tuesday December 18.
Look out for the red triangular Santa sign!
- 1 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 2 Essex village celebrates 1,000 years of memories with new archive
- 3 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 4 Spurs partnership with Walden clubs is a first in UK
- 5 This week's paper: Saffron Walden Reporter on July 29, 2021
- 6 In pictures: Saffron Walden's weekend of flooding
- 7 £7.5 million cash package sought for new A120 business park
- 8 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 9 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 10 In pictures: Classic cars rally to celebrate the Royal British Legion at 100