Cat savaged and left dead on doorstep
- Credit: Archant
A CAT has died after being attacked by a dog on its own doorstep.
The incident occurred at 11am on Tuesday May 7 at an address in Connaught Road, Haverhill.
The cat had been sitting on the front doorstep of its owner’s house when they heard noises and barking outside the front of the house.
When they went to see what was happening, the cat was found dead on the doorstep and a man was seen running away with a dog, dropping its lead in the process.
Police would like to speak to the man about the attack. He was thought to be wearing a brown jacket and the dog is described as having grey and white spots.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact PC Laura Harris at Haverhill Police Station on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- 1 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 2 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 3 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 4 Red engraved gem from iron ring is older than was previously thought
- 5 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 6 Jack Petchey Foundation achievement awards for three Saffron Walden students
- 7 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 8 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 9 Care home residents and staff receive Covid-19 vaccine
- 10 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country