Cat savaged and left dead on doorstep
- Credit: Archant
A CAT has died after being attacked by a dog on its own doorstep.
The incident occurred at 11am on Tuesday May 7 at an address in Connaught Road, Haverhill.
The cat had been sitting on the front doorstep of its owner’s house when they heard noises and barking outside the front of the house.
When they went to see what was happening, the cat was found dead on the doorstep and a man was seen running away with a dog, dropping its lead in the process.
Police would like to speak to the man about the attack. He was thought to be wearing a brown jacket and the dog is described as having grey and white spots.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact PC Laura Harris at Haverhill Police Station on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- 1 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 2 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 3 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 4 First day at school after beating Covid-19 while being treated for cancer
- 5 First business to sponsor Walden's Dance in the Square 2021
- 6 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 7 BID hears that shopping locally in Covid pandemic has helped Walden
- 8 Former Mayor looking forward to lockdown easing
- 9 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 10 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections