Cat savaged and left dead on doorstep
- Credit: Archant
A CAT has died after being attacked by a dog on its own doorstep.
The incident occurred at 11am on Tuesday May 7 at an address in Connaught Road, Haverhill.
The cat had been sitting on the front doorstep of its owner’s house when they heard noises and barking outside the front of the house.
When they went to see what was happening, the cat was found dead on the doorstep and a man was seen running away with a dog, dropping its lead in the process.
Police would like to speak to the man about the attack. He was thought to be wearing a brown jacket and the dog is described as having grey and white spots.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact PC Laura Harris at Haverhill Police Station on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- 1 How Malcolm's work is having an impact in Uttlesford
- 2 Fears that Covid may cause Essex hospital staffing to get ‘very difficult’
- 3 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 4 Vandals thought to have targeted around 30 vehicles in 'keying' spree
- 5 Teen arrested after alleged disturbance inside Saffron Walden Costcutter
- 6 School pictures: Maths workshops for parents and a museum visit
- 7 Delighted Walden photography winner unveils her new business
- 8 EastEnders' Adam Woodyatt and Laurie Brett reunited on stage in Looking Good Dead at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 9 Cliff Parisi on Call the Midwife's 10th Christmas special
- 10 Fire crews tackle M11 car blaze