CBBC presenters Dick and Dom did some secret filming in Bridge End Garden for TV show
- Credit: Archant
If you had popped down to the maze in Bridge End Garden last Wednesday, you would have been in for a big surprise...
CBBC were secretly filming in there for an up and coming program to be aired later this year.
It was kept secret because famed children’s TV presenters Dick and Dom were making a surprise appearance. They are presenting new programs which are expected to be shown in October. It was an exciting morning for the staff there, the production team and the film crew.
Mark Ropkins, the head gardener, may also appear in the episode. He said it was an “exciting morning” for staff, who got to meet the production team and film crew.
Mark said: “It was great fun doing the filming and I can safely say Dick and Dom are far more crazy in the flesh!
You may also want to watch:
“We must have done six takes with each of us bursting into laughter, mainly over Dick’s reaction to one of the surprises...”.
Saffron Walden Town Council has to remain tight-lipped about the finer details in the program as it has been sworn to secrecy.
- 1 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 2 Students share their views on school curriculum
- 3 Walden church open and taking part in Thy Kingdom Come
- 4 Delight as books are donated to school's learning centre
- 5 Operation Trespass will highlight drugs gangs cuckooing efforts
- 6 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 7 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 8 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 9 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 10 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
Find out more this October.