CBBC presenters Dick and Dom did some secret filming in Bridge End Garden for TV show
- Credit: Archant
If you had popped down to the maze in Bridge End Garden last Wednesday, you would have been in for a big surprise...
CBBC were secretly filming in there for an up and coming program to be aired later this year.
It was kept secret because famed children’s TV presenters Dick and Dom were making a surprise appearance. They are presenting new programs which are expected to be shown in October. It was an exciting morning for the staff there, the production team and the film crew.
Mark Ropkins, the head gardener, may also appear in the episode. He said it was an “exciting morning” for staff, who got to meet the production team and film crew.
Mark said: “It was great fun doing the filming and I can safely say Dick and Dom are far more crazy in the flesh!
You may also want to watch:
“We must have done six takes with each of us bursting into laughter, mainly over Dick’s reaction to one of the surprises...”.
Saffron Walden Town Council has to remain tight-lipped about the finer details in the program as it has been sworn to secrecy.
- 1 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 2 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 3 Revealed: almost 300 possible new development sites are submitted
- 4 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 5 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 6 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 8 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 9 Residents hand water to stranded drivers after fatal M11 crash
- 10 Medical practice moving this week, and former £1.4m base attracts offer
Find out more this October.