Champions League special for Barcelona v Chelsea
FOOTBALL fans travelling to the second leg of Chelsea’s Champions League semi-final against Barcelona can book their seats on a special flight being put on by Ryanair.
The airline announced today (April 19) that it has scheduled a return flight from Stansted Airport to Barcelona which will allow Chelsea fans to travel to the club’s biggest game of the season next Tuesday (April 24).
Seats are limited but start from �161 return. The Champions League special flight will depart from Stansted at 9am on April 24 and return from Barcelona on April 25 at 1.05pm.
Ryanair’s Stephen McNamara said: “Ryanair has scheduled a Champions League special after our reservations centre was swamped with calls from Chelsea fans asking if we would operate additional flights to Barcelona for the match.
“Ryanair will now operate a Champions League special flight to ensure Chelsea fans can get to the vital Barcelona match.”
You may also want to watch:
The airline expects demand to be huge, and has encouraged fans to visit ryanair.com to book a seat asap to avoid disappointment.
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 Covid booster jab sessions due to start at Lord Butler
- 3 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 4 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 5 Andy Scott's Chornic Kidney Disease story
- 6 Astronomy: What to look for in the sky this September
- 7 Reflections: A World War One soldier who was killed in battle
- 8 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 9 Saffron Walden all set for big green festival
- 10 Appeal to find Stansted teen, missing for five days