Champions League special for Barcelona v Chelsea
FOOTBALL fans travelling to the second leg of Chelsea’s Champions League semi-final against Barcelona can book their seats on a special flight being put on by Ryanair.
The airline announced today (April 19) that it has scheduled a return flight from Stansted Airport to Barcelona which will allow Chelsea fans to travel to the club’s biggest game of the season next Tuesday (April 24).
Seats are limited but start from �161 return. The Champions League special flight will depart from Stansted at 9am on April 24 and return from Barcelona on April 25 at 1.05pm.
Ryanair’s Stephen McNamara said: “Ryanair has scheduled a Champions League special after our reservations centre was swamped with calls from Chelsea fans asking if we would operate additional flights to Barcelona for the match.
“Ryanair will now operate a Champions League special flight to ensure Chelsea fans can get to the vital Barcelona match.”
You may also want to watch:
The airline expects demand to be huge, and has encouraged fans to visit ryanair.com to book a seat asap to avoid disappointment.
- 1 This week's paper: Saffron Walden Reporter on June 24, 2021
- 2 In pictures: Success for Fête de la Musique 2021
- 3 Motion of no confidence - may be held behind closed doors
- 4 Two teachers smash fundraising target in charity cycle challenge
- 5 Time to teach 'pandemic puppies' new tricks, charity says
- 6 Why we refer to 'a pair' of knickers
- 7 In pictures: Medieval landmark Walden Castle is restored
- 8 When Covid-19 restrictions lift, will we ever shake hands again?
- 9 Draft plans for 49 new Thaxted homes unveiled
- 10 New M11 junction hits 'major milestone'