Helen Rollason Cancer Charity cycle ride is back
- Credit: Helen Rollason Cancer Charity
This year's socially distanced Helen Rollason Cancer Charity annual cycle event will pass through villages in Uttlesford.
Ride for Helen, an event for all ages and abilities has routes at six, 15, 30 and 65 miles, each starting and finishing in Hatfield Peverel on May 16.
Riders taking part in the 65 mile route will cycle through Felsted, Thaxted, Steeple Bumpstead and Finchingfield.
Almost 600 cyclists took part in Ride for Helen 2020, raising about £35,000.
There is also a virtual race, which participants can complete in their own space and time, and every finisher will receive a medal.
You may also want to watch:
Kate Alden, CEO at the Helen Rollason Cancer Charity said: "We know many people took up cycling during lockdown so this is a great opportunity to get outside on two wheels again and support Helen Rollason Cancer Charity."
To volunteer email email@example.com.
To register or book tickets visit www.rideforhelen.co.uk or call 01245 380719.
- 1 In pictures: Success for Fête de la Musique 2021
- 2 Motion of no confidence - may be held behind closed doors
- 3 Why we refer to 'a pair' of knickers
- 4 In pictures: Medieval landmark Walden Castle is restored
- 5 Saturday recital to mark 200th anniversary of Thaxted organ
- 6 New outreach Post Office for community
- 7 Two teachers smash fundraising target in charity cycle challenge
- 8 This week's paper: Saffron Walden Reporter on June 24, 2021
- 9 Uttlesford businesses 'disappointed' with Freedom Day delay
- 10 Classical BRIT Award-winning Jess Gillam to play Saffron Hall