Models hit the catwalk for store’s fashion fundraiser
- Credit: Archant
Fanny and Frank’s annual fashion show raised almost £800 for charity.
The boutique department store in Church Street, Saffron Walden, hosts a fashion show every year in aid of a local charity and, this year, the shop chose The Laughter Specialists - a team of entertainers and performers who bring fun and laughter to sick and vulnerable children across East Anglia.
The show featured 40 outfits and all the clothes can be bought at Fanny and Frank.
“It was fantastic - there was a real buzz,” a spokesman for the shop said. “It was probably our best year so far. We’ve done it in aid of Home Start in the past, but one of our customers who does a lot for charity suggested we did it for The Laughter Specialists this year. We really wanted to support a local charity.”
Fanny and Frank first opened its doors in 2004 and has another store in Market Hill, Woodbridge.
You may also want to watch:
The fashion show raised about £775 in total.
- 1 Motion of no confidence - may be held behind closed doors
- 2 New outreach Post Office for community
- 3 Uttlesford businesses 'disappointed' with Freedom Day delay
- 4 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 5 In pictures: Medieval landmark Walden Castle is restored
- 6 Saturday recital to mark 200th anniversary of Thaxted organ
- 7 Classical BRIT Award-winning Jess Gillam to play Saffron Hall
- 8 Caught on camera: Motorcyclist feared for life in near-miss
- 9 New M11 junction hits 'major milestone'
- 10 Draft plans for 49 new Thaxted homes unveiled