Charity to benefit from Stansted auction
- Credit: Archant
A charity helping bereaved children is to benefit from an inaugural accessories auction launching next week.
A limited edition Ralph Lauren bag originally valued at $20,000 along with jewellery, watches, handbags, clothing, hats, shoes, sunglasses, luxury luggage and retro costume designs will all form part of the Sworders of Stansted Mountfitchet auction launching on Thursday, June 4.
All buyers will be helping a good cause with proceeds going to bereavement charity Grief Encounters, which supported its patron Kevin Wells’ son Oliver after his sister Holly Wells was murdered in Soham in 2002.
Gucci, Salvatore Ferragamo, Hermès, Dunhill, Cartier and Chanel are all names that will feature in the 240-plus lot sale at the Cambridge Road auction house.
Price estimates for those keen to buy range from the low hundreds up to £6,000 for the Ralph Lauren bag.
You can view the accessories catalogue online at www.sworder.co.uk.
Lots can also be viewed prior to the sale at the Stansted Mountfichet auction house from 9am to 5pm tomorrow, Friday, May 29; from 10am to 1pm on Sunday, May 31; and from 9am to 5pm on Monday and Tuesday, June 1 and 2.
- 1 How Malcolm's work is having an impact in Uttlesford
- 2 Fears that Covid may cause Essex hospital staffing to get ‘very difficult’
- 3 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 4 Vandals thought to have targeted around 30 vehicles in 'keying' spree
- 5 Teen arrested after alleged disturbance inside Saffron Walden Costcutter
- 6 School pictures: Maths workshops for parents and a museum visit
- 7 Delighted Walden photography winner unveils her new business
- 8 Cliff Parisi on Call the Midwife's 10th Christmas special
- 9 EastEnders' Adam Woodyatt and Laurie Brett reunited on stage in Looking Good Dead at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 Fire crews tackle M11 car blaze