Check, pack and go discover this half term as London Stansted Airport releases travel tips
STANSTED Airport is preparing to welcome nearly 200,000 passengers through its doors this weekend as we approach the half term getaway.
To help those preparing to fly this weekend, Stansted has issued its simple Check, Pack & Go travel tips:
• Check airline weight and size limits for hand and checked-in luggage and check-in online if you can
• Pack hand luggage liquids in a clear plastic bag (20cm x 20cm), making sure no container is bigger than 100ml
• Go to the airport two hours before your flight and get to the gate 40 minutes before departure
• For the most up to date security advice visit stanstedairport.com/security
• For a full list of destinations and airlines operating at London Stansted visit stanstedairport.com/destinations