Children star in Uttlesford nativities
- Credit: Archant
Here’s a round up of all the nativities in Uttlesford.
Primary school children have been busy learning their lines to impress in front of parents, grandparents and other family members.
As well as the traditional nativity, aliens landed in two schools, stages were overrun by sheep in productions of Hey Ewe! and angels visited to star in plays.
Costumes ranged from tinsel halos, coloured capes to inflatable armbands and a lit-up star.
From all of us at the Dunmow Broadcast and Saffron Walden, merry Christmas.
You may also want to watch:
And we wish you all a happy new year, which is prosperous and trouble-free.
- 1 Extension lead warning after fatal fire in Saffron Walden
- 2 New Stansted business park could support more than 3,000 jobs
- 3 Remembrance parade will take place, says town council
- 4 Saffron Walden Town through in FA Vase after dramatic ending
- 5 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 6 New solar farm policy 'ducks the main issues', say campaigners
- 7 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 8 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 9 Aviation day out at Audley End for west Essex Scouts groups
- 10 From Star Wars to Cambridge Arts Theatre... Actor Ian McDiarmid talks about The Lemon Table