Children star in Uttlesford nativities
- Credit: Archant
Here’s a round up of all the nativities in Uttlesford.
Primary school children have been busy learning their lines to impress in front of parents, grandparents and other family members.
As well as the traditional nativity, aliens landed in two schools, stages were overrun by sheep in productions of Hey Ewe! and angels visited to star in plays.
Costumes ranged from tinsel halos, coloured capes to inflatable armbands and a lit-up star.
From all of us at the Dunmow Broadcast and Saffron Walden, merry Christmas.
You may also want to watch:
And we wish you all a happy new year, which is prosperous and trouble-free.
- 1 Council responds to unflattering comments
- 2 High Street shop staff will 'miss Saffron Walden community'
- 3 Footpath sign that points to wall is likened to Harry Potter book
- 4 Summer holiday catch-up classes among ideas being raised
- 5 Boy, five, who could wave cancer goodbye this year dances with twin brother
- 6 Uttlesford sees sharp fall in Covid-19 infections
- 7 Plan to convert town restaurant into homes
- 8 Several Saffron Walden businesses 'permanently closed since pandemic'
- 9 Another business permanently closes its doors in Saffron Walden
- 10 Telephone exchange fetches nearly £100,000 at auction