Children star in Uttlesford nativities
- Credit: Archant
Here’s a round up of all the nativities in Uttlesford.
Primary school children have been busy learning their lines to impress in front of parents, grandparents and other family members.
As well as the traditional nativity, aliens landed in two schools, stages were overrun by sheep in productions of Hey Ewe! and angels visited to star in plays.
Costumes ranged from tinsel halos, coloured capes to inflatable armbands and a lit-up star.
From all of us at the Dunmow Broadcast and Saffron Walden, merry Christmas.
You may also want to watch:
And we wish you all a happy new year, which is prosperous and trouble-free.
- 1 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 2 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 3 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 4 Jack Petchey Foundation achievement awards for three Saffron Walden students
- 5 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 6 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 7 Red engraved gem from iron ring is older than was previously thought
- 8 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 9 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 10 Try this at home: Chef Webb from MasterChef's latest recipe