Chilford Hall Vineyard and Conference Centre to launch new ‘Granta Valley 2009’ red wine at Easter
CHILFORD Hall Vineyard and Conference Centre will be launching new red wine over the Easter Bank Holiday weekend.
The Linton venue has traditionally produced sparkling ros� and sparkling white wines, as grapes producing these varieties grow exceptionally well under British weather conditions.
‘Granta Valley 2009’ will be the third red wine vintage produced by the vineyard.
The first, Granta Valley 2008, was so successful it sold out within six weeks.
Meanwhile, Chilford Hall continues to be open for tours and tastings every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, from Good Friday to Easter Monday inclusive and over the May Bank Holiday Weekend.
You may also want to watch:
The vineyard is also open for tours and tastings over both weekends of English Wine Week, which begins on May 28 and finishes on June 5, and will also be hosting the East Anglian Wine Growers Association Awards in July.
Director and general manager of Chilford Hall, Glen Mejias, said: “Wine sales are strong and our tours and tastings are proving extremely popular. We are pleased to see so many individuals and groups from all over the region supporting local producers and tasting our award winning wines.”
- 1 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 2 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 3 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 4 First day at school after beating Covid-19 while being treated for cancer
- 5 First business to sponsor Walden's Dance in the Square 2021
- 6 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 7 BID hears that shopping locally in Covid pandemic has helped Walden
- 8 Former Mayor looking forward to lockdown easing
- 9 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 10 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
For more information visit chilfordhall.co.uk or for tours and tasting tickets call 01223 895600.