Chilford Hall Vineyard and Conference Centre to launch new ‘Granta Valley 2009’ red wine at Easter
CHILFORD Hall Vineyard and Conference Centre will be launching new red wine over the Easter Bank Holiday weekend.
The Linton venue has traditionally produced sparkling ros� and sparkling white wines, as grapes producing these varieties grow exceptionally well under British weather conditions.
‘Granta Valley 2009’ will be the third red wine vintage produced by the vineyard.
The first, Granta Valley 2008, was so successful it sold out within six weeks.
Meanwhile, Chilford Hall continues to be open for tours and tastings every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, from Good Friday to Easter Monday inclusive and over the May Bank Holiday Weekend.
You may also want to watch:
The vineyard is also open for tours and tastings over both weekends of English Wine Week, which begins on May 28 and finishes on June 5, and will also be hosting the East Anglian Wine Growers Association Awards in July.
Director and general manager of Chilford Hall, Glen Mejias, said: “Wine sales are strong and our tours and tastings are proving extremely popular. We are pleased to see so many individuals and groups from all over the region supporting local producers and tasting our award winning wines.”
- 1 Covid-19 fast-testing centre opens in Uttlesford for asymptomatic residents
- 2 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 3 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 4 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 5 'I can walk 500 miles' - chairman's Scottish celebrations during charity trek
- 6 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 7 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 8 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 9 Dozens of illegal fishing nets and traps seized during pandemic
For more information visit chilfordhall.co.uk or for tours and tasting tickets call 01223 895600.