Classic car stolen from Essex lock-up garage
- Credit: Archant
Essex Police are appealing for information following the theft of a classic sports car in a burglary at Corringham.
The red Triumph TR6, with an estimated value of £14,000, was stored in a lock-up garage at Parkmill Close but was missing when the owner went to check the vehicle on Monday August 3.
The car is believed to have been stolen some time in the previous four weeks since the owner last went to the garage.
DI Rob Huddleston said: “The owner lives locally but drives the car only occasionally. He had not been to the garage for about a month. He was absolutely devastated to find that thieves had broken in and taken the car, which was his pride and joy and looked absolutely superb.
“We would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the burglary or from anyone with information about the current whereabouts of the car.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Essex Police on 101.
- 1 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 4 There With You This Winter: Uttlesford Foodbank
- 5 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 6 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 7 Jets and Falcons fly out of Stansted after their NFL London showdown
- 8 Rural ramblers efforts for Helen Rollason Cancer Charity
- 9 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 10 Get ready to dance at Miss Disco's Christmas Masked Ball at Chesterfords Community Centre