Clavering nursing firm celebrate 10 years
A NURSING company based on Arksden Road in Clavering celebrated its 10th Anniversary with a champagne reception on Saturday. Nurse of some 40 years Harriet Holder started Ross Nursing in 1999 with two nurses and one client. One of the nurses is now a trai
A NURSING company based on Arksden Road in Clavering celebrated its 10th Anniversary with a champagne reception on Saturday.
Nurse of some 40 years Harriet Holder started Ross Nursing in 1999 with two nurses and one client. One of the nurses is now a training manager and the client is still being cared for by Ross Nursing.
The company has expanded yearly and has progressed from the Holder dining room to offices at Funston's Commercial Centre, just 100 yards from the Cricketers.
The company now employs around 65 staff and has about the same number of clients. In February the commission for social care inspection awarded Ross Nursing an excellent three-star rating.
You may also want to watch:
Nearly all the training is done in-house and a training company has just been set-up to compliment the domiciliary care side. It is hoped that other care companies and homes will take advantage of having a training company in the local community.
Ross Nursing cares for anyone aged 15 years upwards, but the elderly are their main concern. Great emphasis is placed on preserving the privacy and dignity of their clients with person-centred care. Palliative care is a growing area in which many of the staff have received specialist training.
- 1 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 2 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 3 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 4 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 5 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 6 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 7 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 8 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 9 Stop Stansted Expansion campaign group to rebrand
- 10 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending