Clavering nursing firm celebrate 10 years
A NURSING company based on Arksden Road in Clavering celebrated its 10th Anniversary with a champagne reception on Saturday. Nurse of some 40 years Harriet Holder started Ross Nursing in 1999 with two nurses and one client. One of the nurses is now a trai
A NURSING company based on Arksden Road in Clavering celebrated its 10th Anniversary with a champagne reception on Saturday.
Nurse of some 40 years Harriet Holder started Ross Nursing in 1999 with two nurses and one client. One of the nurses is now a training manager and the client is still being cared for by Ross Nursing.
The company has expanded yearly and has progressed from the Holder dining room to offices at Funston's Commercial Centre, just 100 yards from the Cricketers.
The company now employs around 65 staff and has about the same number of clients. In February the commission for social care inspection awarded Ross Nursing an excellent three-star rating.
You may also want to watch:
Nearly all the training is done in-house and a training company has just been set-up to compliment the domiciliary care side. It is hoped that other care companies and homes will take advantage of having a training company in the local community.
Ross Nursing cares for anyone aged 15 years upwards, but the elderly are their main concern. Great emphasis is placed on preserving the privacy and dignity of their clients with person-centred care. Palliative care is a growing area in which many of the staff have received specialist training.
- 1 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 2 Care home residents and staff receive Covid-19 vaccine
- 3 Families take part in Gain the Miles challenge
- 4 Town council backs new support club
- 5 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 6 Sam Smith to headline charity festival fundraising to fight food poverty
- 7 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 8 Laptops, iPads and Chromebooks being sent to let children learn remotely
- 9 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 10 Historic structures on Uttlesford heritage list