Clavering TV editor makes cut for Sir Terry Pratchett musical
A FREELANCE television editor from Clavering has helped produce a documentary for the album of the latest Sir Terry Pratchett musical. Lindsey Dillon filmed the documentary for composer Leighton James House, which will support the album of music for the c
A FREELANCE television editor from Clavering has helped produce a documentary for the album of the latest Sir Terry Pratchett musical.
Lindsey Dillon filmed the documentary for composer Leighton James House, which will support the album of music for the coming sci-fi musical Only You Can Save Mankind, based on the international best selling novel by Pratchett.
The adaptation was premiered at the Edinburgh Festival in 2004 and a full production can be seen in the UK in 2010, when it will be followed by a West End transfer.
Lindsey, who lives in Starlings Green, said: "It has been a real privilege to work on the production and added another great string to my CV."
You may also want to watch:
Lindsey has worked for the BBC, ITV and Channel 4 on many productions, most recently children's programme Grandpa in my Pocket starring James Bolam. She has also edited for Big Brother.
However, she has her own enterprise; a sideline company that she can run from her home in Starlings Green.
- 1 Several Saffron Walden businesses 'permanently closed since pandemic'
- 2 Covid-19 fast-testing centre opens in Uttlesford for asymptomatic residents
- 3 Another planning application as previous rejection prepares for appeal
- 4 Villages around Saffron Walden covered in frost and snow
- 5 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 6 'I can walk 500 miles' - chairman's Scottish celebrations during charity trek
- 7 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 8 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 9 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 10 Dozens of illegal fishing nets and traps seized during pandemic
Lindsey started Blueprint Video Services after recording a Christmas shows at her son's primary school, Clavering Primary.
"I've filmed at the Montessori for some time because that is where Louis used to go," said Lindsey. "Although I'm a freelancer, I can run this business in my spare time, from home. I have the equipment so the end product is professional."
Her DVD packages can include backstage footage, rehearsals and interviews to go together with her film of the production.
As well as offering her services to schools, Lindsey can also be commissioned for dance shows and dramatic performances - at no cost to the organisation. She asks for a minimum of 25 DVD sales, which start at �11 per copy; the schools and groups can still make a profit by selling them at a slightly higher price.
Further details of Blueprint Video Services can be found at www.blueprintvideoservices.com. Lindsey can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01279 777182 or 07879 645684.
More details about the musical and album of Only You Can Save Mankind can be found at www.ifnotyouthenwho.com