Coffee to go? Easyjet teams up with Starbucks for in-flight drinks
STANSTED airport carrier easyJet, has announced that passengers will be able to purchase Starbucks drinks on all flights across its European network. From today (Monday February 8), all customers will be able to purchase a cup of Starbucks coffee whilst o
STANSTED airport carrier easyJet, has announced that passengers will be able to purchase Starbucks drinks on all flights across its European network.
From today (Monday February 8), all customers will be able to purchase a cup of Starbucks coffee whilst on-the-go, following a successful trial.
EasyJet's head of in-flight, Rob Pickering, said: "We are delighted by the feedback we have received from our passengers over the past few months, and are pleased to roll out this product to all flights across our network.
"This is a significant step forward for the easyJet in-flight product and we are proud to be the first European airline to serve such a premium coffee brand as Starbucks, which will ensure that our passengers will never need to be without great coffee or hot drinks."
You may also want to watch:
Starbucks UK and Ireland managing director, Darcy Willson-Rymer, added: "Offering Starbucks drinks to easyJet passengers means that we can give new and existing Starbucks customers the chance to experience great quality coffee whilst travelling.
- 1 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 2 Gardeners behind the best-kept Saffron Walden allotments named
- 3 Covid booster vaccinations scheme is rolling out at pace
- 4 New solar farm policy 'ducks the main issues', say campaigners
- 5 Team Max to hold fundraising auction for planned children's hospital
- 6 Extension lead warning after fatal fire in Saffron Walden
- 7 Runners raise more than £1,500 for Accuro in west Essex
- 8 Food collection and seasonal songs at R A Butler's harvest festival
- 9 English Touring Opera coming to Saffron Hall with rarely performed Handel opera
- 10 Walden war historian on the inspiration behind his latest book