Coffee to go? Easyjet teams up with Starbucks for in-flight drinks
STANSTED airport carrier easyJet, has announced that passengers will be able to purchase Starbucks drinks on all flights across its European network. From today (Monday February 8), all customers will be able to purchase a cup of Starbucks coffee whilst o
STANSTED airport carrier easyJet, has announced that passengers will be able to purchase Starbucks drinks on all flights across its European network.
From today (Monday February 8), all customers will be able to purchase a cup of Starbucks coffee whilst on-the-go, following a successful trial.
EasyJet's head of in-flight, Rob Pickering, said: "We are delighted by the feedback we have received from our passengers over the past few months, and are pleased to roll out this product to all flights across our network.
"This is a significant step forward for the easyJet in-flight product and we are proud to be the first European airline to serve such a premium coffee brand as Starbucks, which will ensure that our passengers will never need to be without great coffee or hot drinks."
You may also want to watch:
Starbucks UK and Ireland managing director, Darcy Willson-Rymer, added: "Offering Starbucks drinks to easyJet passengers means that we can give new and existing Starbucks customers the chance to experience great quality coffee whilst travelling.
- 1 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 2 Essex BMX star wins Olympic gold
- 3 Affinity Water to resume water softening in Saffron Walden
- 4 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 5 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 6 Uttlesford action against speeding and anti-social behaviour
- 7 Essex village celebrates 1,000 years of memories with new archive
- 8 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 9 This week's paper: Saffron Walden Reporter on July 29, 2021
- 10 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge