Coffee to go? Easyjet teams up with Starbucks for in-flight drinks
STANSTED airport carrier easyJet, has announced that passengers will be able to purchase Starbucks drinks on all flights across its European network. From today (Monday February 8), all customers will be able to purchase a cup of Starbucks coffee whilst o
STANSTED airport carrier easyJet, has announced that passengers will be able to purchase Starbucks drinks on all flights across its European network.
From today (Monday February 8), all customers will be able to purchase a cup of Starbucks coffee whilst on-the-go, following a successful trial.
EasyJet's head of in-flight, Rob Pickering, said: "We are delighted by the feedback we have received from our passengers over the past few months, and are pleased to roll out this product to all flights across our network.
"This is a significant step forward for the easyJet in-flight product and we are proud to be the first European airline to serve such a premium coffee brand as Starbucks, which will ensure that our passengers will never need to be without great coffee or hot drinks."
You may also want to watch:
Starbucks UK and Ireland managing director, Darcy Willson-Rymer, added: "Offering Starbucks drinks to easyJet passengers means that we can give new and existing Starbucks customers the chance to experience great quality coffee whilst travelling.
- 1 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 2 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 3 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 4 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 5 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 6 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 7 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 8 Saffron Hall's Come Together project starts online this month
- 9 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 10 Team Laptop launches to support children's learning