Comic Relief capers as firm does the Harlem Shake!
- Credit: Archant
STAFF at a Wendens Ambo company decided to do their own version of the Harlem Shake to raise money for Comic Relief.
SR Events performed their own version of the internet phenomenom - and raised an amazing £317 despite starting out with a target of just £20!
Emily Forster, Louise Oliver, Rachel Edwardson, Anne Taylor, Carol Clarke and Collin Taylor took part.
Emily said: “We have so much fun making it and it’s great because everything goes to charity – we’ve also been making cake pops to sell for red nose day and made £20-plus!
“We would like to thank everyone who has supported us.”
You may also want to watch:
• DID you do something funny for money on Red Nose Day? Send us your pictures to email@example.com
- 1 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 2 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 3 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 4 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 5 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 6 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 7 What it was like travelling abroad during Covid
- 8 Care home chef Ben Morris shortlisted for award
- 9 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 10 Saffron Hall's Come Together project starts online this month