Comic Relief capers as firm does the Harlem Shake!
- Credit: Archant
STAFF at a Wendens Ambo company decided to do their own version of the Harlem Shake to raise money for Comic Relief.
SR Events performed their own version of the internet phenomenom - and raised an amazing £317 despite starting out with a target of just £20!
Emily Forster, Louise Oliver, Rachel Edwardson, Anne Taylor, Carol Clarke and Collin Taylor took part.
Emily said: “We have so much fun making it and it’s great because everything goes to charity – we’ve also been making cake pops to sell for red nose day and made £20-plus!
“We would like to thank everyone who has supported us.”
You may also want to watch:
• DID you do something funny for money on Red Nose Day? Send us your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 3 Covid booster jab sessions due to start at Lord Butler
- 4 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 5 Andy Scott's Chornic Kidney Disease story
- 6 Astronomy: What to look for in the sky this September
- 7 Reflections: A World War One soldier who was killed in battle
- 8 Appeal to find Stansted teen, missing for five days
- 9 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 10 Saffron Walden all set for big green festival