Comic Relief capers as firm does the Harlem Shake!
- Credit: Archant
STAFF at a Wendens Ambo company decided to do their own version of the Harlem Shake to raise money for Comic Relief.
SR Events performed their own version of the internet phenomenom - and raised an amazing £317 despite starting out with a target of just £20!
Emily Forster, Louise Oliver, Rachel Edwardson, Anne Taylor, Carol Clarke and Collin Taylor took part.
Emily said: “We have so much fun making it and it’s great because everything goes to charity – we’ve also been making cake pops to sell for red nose day and made £20-plus!
“We would like to thank everyone who has supported us.”
You may also want to watch:
• DID you do something funny for money on Red Nose Day? Send us your pictures to email@example.com
- 1 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 2 Tools collection is a huge success
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 A Big Deal for Fairycroft House as comedy club makes comeback
- 5 Ibiza legend Dave Pearce and Clockwork Orange Andy Manston at garden party
- 6 Things to do in June - from open gardens to live music and dancing
- 7 Fête de la Musique returns to Walden - with nine music venues
- 8 Motorcyclist in hospital after Broxted collision
- 9 Saffron Walden constituency could change shape in boundary review
- 10 New development plan for former Friends' School