Community helps out to find missing Linton man Matthew Hunter
- Credit: Archant
A community has come together to help find a missing man from Linton.
Matthew Hunter, 45, was reported missing last night (Monday) after he was last seen at home in Kingfisher Walk at about 6.30pm.
Groups of people helped in the search last night and again today (Tuesday).
His sister Clarrie Ramsden posted on a Facebook group: “Thank you to all that are out looking for my brother Matthew. We really value your care and support.
“Please continue to keep an eye out. He’s a gentle man and a gentleman. He won’t hurt you and will accept a cup of tea and your help. Ring 999 even if you suspect you see him. Thank you.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Hunter is described as white, 6ft-tall, with a beard and very long ginger hair. It is believed he was last wearing black trousers, a black t-shirt and possibly a high-vis jacket.
A Cambridgeshire police spokesman said: “Officers are growing increasingly concerned for Matthew’s welfare and would urge anyone who may have seen him, or knows of his whereabouts, to contact police immediately.”
- 1 Dedicated children's hospital set for Cambridge
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 An afternoon at the Proms for Mountfitchet House residents
- 4 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 5 England call-up for Max Malins after hat-trick in Saracens' demolition of Bath
- 6 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 7 Fine form continues with seven-up for effervescent Saffron Walden Town
- 8 Last-gasp heartbreak for Saffron Walden against unbeaten Ipswich
- 9 David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny coming to Cambridge stage
- 10 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101.