Competition: Grow a moustache for Movember – and win �130 worth of free treatments
A SAFFRON Walden beauty studio is looking for male volunteers to get involved with a moustache-growing charity event. Aesthetica Beauty Studio is backing Movember, a global event where men grow a moustache – or Mo – during the month November while raising
A SAFFRON Walden beauty studio is looking for male volunteers to get involved with a moustache-growing charity event.
Aesthetica Beauty Studio is backing Movember, a global event where men grow a moustache - or Mo - during the month November while raising funds and awareness for men's health issues.
The moustache is like a charity ribbon, the vehicle by which awareness and funds are raised for prostate cancer. Movember is sponsored by top beauty firm, Dermalogica. The company is supporting the event by donating 50p from the sale of any Dermalogica shave product to the charity.
And Saffron Walden's Aesthetica Beauty Studio, in conjunction with the Reporter, is getting involved. The studio is giving away �130 worth of free treatments - a men's pamper session including a facial, back massage, reflexology and shave kit - to the person with the best moustache.
You may also want to watch:
To enter, simply send in a picture of yourself - together with impressive tash! - to Aesthetica Beauty Studio. Entries need to be in by December 3.
For more information, pop into the studio at 5 Fairycroft Road, Saffron Walden, call 01799 520491 or e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 2 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 3 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 4 Delight as books are donated to school's learning centre
- 5 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 6 Walden church open and taking part in Thy Kingdom Come
- 7 First day at school after beating Covid-19 while being treated for cancer
- 8 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 9 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 10 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event