Competition: Win family tickets to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort
DIG out your spookiest fancy dress costume and join the Brick or Treat fun at the LEGOLAND� Windsor Resort this Hallowe’en.
Creepy decorations will transform the resort and to celebrate the spook-tacular season, the Reporter has three family tickets to LEGOLAND� Windsor Resort to give away.
Brick-tastic prizes can be won by solving the clues on the Brick or Treat trail around the resort and at the Little Monster’s Ball, join Ollie the Dragon and Pink Brick who will be leading the dancing for some monster mash fun. Other Hallowe’en highlights include LEGO building workshops for everyone to enjoy.
The LEGOLAND� season ends with the thrilling LEGO� Monster Fighter Fireworks (on selected days). Evil Lord Vampyre has awakened his army of monsters and is escaping with the moonstones; the Monster Fighters must stop them before they complete their evil plan to eclipse the sun forever. And there’s also a unique 3D twist as special 3D glasses reveal thousands of exploding LEGO� bricks when the sensational fireworks light up the night sky.
After the explosive fireworks there’s a chance for more fun as guests are invited to brave The Dragon Coaster, Pirate Falls and more in the dark.
You may also want to watch:
To be in with the chance of winning a family pass to LEGOLAND� Windsor Resort, answer the following question:
When does the Brick or Treat fun begin?
- 1 Motion of no confidence - may be held behind closed doors
- 2 New outreach Post Office for community
- 3 Uttlesford businesses 'disappointed' with Freedom Day delay
- 4 Saturday recital to mark 200th anniversary of Thaxted organ
- 5 In pictures: Medieval landmark Walden Castle is restored
- 6 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 7 Classical BRIT Award-winning Jess Gillam to play Saffron Hall
- 8 Caught on camera: Motorcyclist feared for life in near-miss
- 9 New M11 junction hits 'major milestone'
- 10 Families celebrate Father's Day at IWM Duxford
A) October 13
B) November 5
C) December 25
Text SWR LEGO followed by your answer A, B or C, plus your full name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate. Closing date is noon on October 5.
Brick or Treat at LEGOLAND� Windsor Resort runs from October 13 to November 5. LEGO Monster Fighters Fireworks on October 27, 28, November 2, 3, 4.
Competition prizes valid until November 5. For further details visit LEGOLAND.co.uk