COMPETITION: Win the night of your life!
EXPERIENCE a ‘To Russia With Love’ Christmas this year with party specialist, Best Parties Ever.
Take shelter in the Russian forests beneath snow-clad pine trees as sword dancers welcome you into an authentic Cossack encampment. Join fellow agents for a pre-dinner Martini (shaken not stirred) or a glass of Champagne at the Ice Bar and exchange information.
After a thrilling sword dancers duel, take your seats in the dining room – set in a Tsar’s palace – to enjoy a five-course dinner, accompanied by Bond girl aerial acrobats tumbling from the starlit skies.
Later, you can gamble in the Casino Royale, chill in the Ice Bar, jump on the exhilarating dodgems or head to the dance floor to dance the night away.
Held at North Weald Airfield, the party season runs from Friday, November 30, to Saturday, December 22, with prices starting from �34.50 (+VAT) per person.
Throughout the party season, Best Parties Ever will also be raising money for Saint Francis Hospice.
We’re giving away a table of 10 to the event – worth �500 – on any night of your choice (subject to availability).
- 1 Toaster joy: Radwinter Repair Cafe to the rescue
- 2 The Silver Wolf, highest Scouting honour, for Neville Wilson
- 3 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 4 4 inspirational women are celebrated in Newport
- 5 Cambridge: Police officer had surgery after sex offender drove car at them
- 6 Hands-on archaeology, beacons and picnics: Platinum Jubilee
- 7 Obituary: On-call firefighter dedicated life to community
- 8 Free lunch, free fun and circus for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 9 Silent auction, live music, collection: Ukraine support
- 10 Home county tenant exodus drives up London rents
To enter, answer the following question:
WHAT IS THE THEME OF THIS YEAR’S BEST PARTIES EVER CHRISTMAS?
A - To China With Love
B - To Russia With Love
C - To Australia With Love
Text SWR PARTY followed by your answer (A,B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058. Texts cost �1, plus your standard
network rate. Competition closes at midday on Friday October 5. Usual promotion rules apply – visit saffronwaldenreporter24.co.uk.
7pm - Ice Bar opens
7pm - Sword dancers duel
8.15pm - Five-course dinner
8.40pm - Aerial acrobatics
9.10pm - Bond girls and aerial silks performance and dance finale
10pm - Dodgems, disco and casino
12am - Survivors’ breakfast (choice of grilled bacon or vegetarian sausage baps)
12.15am - Last orders and last rides
12.30am - Carriages
• Platters of Rustic Breads with Houmous and Tsatzaki
• Galette of vine ripened tomatoes with shallots, rocket and aged Balsamic
• Breast of chicken with creamed potato gratin, fine beans, baton carrots and a rich red wine & Thyme jus
• Double chocolate tart with raspberry ripple ice cream
• British & Continental cheese buffet, to include Stilton, Cheddar and Brie, Celery and Grapes
• Fair Trade Coffee, Tea and Tisanes from an ongoing station
Best Parties Ever will accommodate dietary requirements that they are notified of in advance.
For further information, visit bestpartiesever.com, call 0844 499 4040 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org