Concert Competition winners announced
ITS time to announce the winners of our online competition to win tickets to this year s Audley End concerts. Up for grabs were three pairs of tickets to Back to the 80 s on Saturday August 1 and three pairs of tickets to Last Night of the Audley End Prom
ITS time to announce the winners of our online competition to win tickets to this year's Audley End concerts.
Up for grabs were three pairs of tickets to Back to the 80's on Saturday August 1 and three pairs of tickets to Last Night of the Audley End Proms on Sunday August 2.
All winners will receive free ice cream from competition sponsors Thorntons on the day and can choose from flavours such as Honeycomb Caramel, Mint Choc Chip, the new Tropical Twist sorbet yoghurt swirl and many more.
Lucky winners can collect their tickets from the Box Office on the day along with the voucher to claim a free ice cream.
You may also want to watch:
Back to the 80's winners:
- 1 This week's paper: Saffron Walden Reporter on June 24, 2021
- 2 Motion of no confidence - may be held behind closed doors
- 3 In pictures: Success for Fête de la Musique 2021
- 4 Two teachers smash fundraising target in charity cycle challenge
- 5 Time to teach 'pandemic puppies' new tricks, charity says
- 6 In pictures: Medieval landmark Walden Castle is restored
- 7 When Covid-19 restrictions lift, will we ever shake hands again?
- 8 Why we refer to 'a pair' of knickers
- 9 Draft plans for 49 new Thaxted homes unveiled
- 10 Saturday recital to mark 200th anniversary of Thaxted organ
Kate Gregory from Waterhouse Moor, Harlow
Hayley Smart from Cambridge Drive, Potters Bar
Chris Robinson from Hall Lane, London
Last Night of the Audley End Proms winners:
Angela Newstead from Widen Road, Stevenage
Marcia Khan from Becket Gardens, Welwyn
Pippa Lee from Cornwallis Drive, St Neots
Conditions: Voucher must be presented at the marquee to redeem ice cream.
Free ice cream can only be redeemed on the day of the event at the Thorntons Ice Cream Marquee. Only one ice cream per winner, per visit. Competition closed at 2pm on Friday August 31.