Concert Competition winners announced
ITS time to announce the winners of our online competition to win tickets to this year s Audley End concerts. Up for grabs were three pairs of tickets to Back to the 80 s on Saturday August 1 and three pairs of tickets to Last Night of the Audley End Prom
ITS time to announce the winners of our online competition to win tickets to this year's Audley End concerts.
Up for grabs were three pairs of tickets to Back to the 80's on Saturday August 1 and three pairs of tickets to Last Night of the Audley End Proms on Sunday August 2.
All winners will receive free ice cream from competition sponsors Thorntons on the day and can choose from flavours such as Honeycomb Caramel, Mint Choc Chip, the new Tropical Twist sorbet yoghurt swirl and many more.
Lucky winners can collect their tickets from the Box Office on the day along with the voucher to claim a free ice cream.
You may also want to watch:
Back to the 80's winners:
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 3 Covid booster jab sessions due to start at Lord Butler
- 4 Andy Scott's Chornic Kidney Disease story
- 5 Astronomy: What to look for in the sky this September
- 6 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 7 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 8 Reflections: A World War One soldier who was killed in battle
- 9 Appeal to find Stansted teen, missing for five days
- 10 Saffron Walden all set for big green festival
Kate Gregory from Waterhouse Moor, Harlow
Hayley Smart from Cambridge Drive, Potters Bar
Chris Robinson from Hall Lane, London
Last Night of the Audley End Proms winners:
Angela Newstead from Widen Road, Stevenage
Marcia Khan from Becket Gardens, Welwyn
Pippa Lee from Cornwallis Drive, St Neots
Conditions: Voucher must be presented at the marquee to redeem ice cream.
Free ice cream can only be redeemed on the day of the event at the Thorntons Ice Cream Marquee. Only one ice cream per winner, per visit. Competition closed at 2pm on Friday August 31.