Concert Competition winners announced
ITS time to announce the winners of our online competition to win tickets to this year s Audley End concerts. Up for grabs were three pairs of tickets to Back to the 80 s on Saturday August 1 and three pairs of tickets to Last Night of the Audley End Prom
ITS time to announce the winners of our online competition to win tickets to this year's Audley End concerts.
Up for grabs were three pairs of tickets to Back to the 80's on Saturday August 1 and three pairs of tickets to Last Night of the Audley End Proms on Sunday August 2.
All winners will receive free ice cream from competition sponsors Thorntons on the day and can choose from flavours such as Honeycomb Caramel, Mint Choc Chip, the new Tropical Twist sorbet yoghurt swirl and many more.
Lucky winners can collect their tickets from the Box Office on the day along with the voucher to claim a free ice cream.
You may also want to watch:
Back to the 80's winners:
- 1 Long recycling centre queues into the road 'nearly cause accident'
- 2 Thefts from village cars cause hundreds of pounds in losses
- 3 District council urged to cancel investment
- 4 Council responds to unflattering comments
- 5 Controversial investment is ethical, district councillors say
- 6 High Street shop staff will 'miss Saffron Walden community'
- 7 Plan to convert town restaurant into homes
- 8 Footpath sign that points to wall is likened to Harry Potter book
- 9 MP responds to HuffPost Twitter row
- 10 Boots suffers perfumes theft and damage to doors
Kate Gregory from Waterhouse Moor, Harlow
Hayley Smart from Cambridge Drive, Potters Bar
Chris Robinson from Hall Lane, London
Last Night of the Audley End Proms winners:
Angela Newstead from Widen Road, Stevenage
Marcia Khan from Becket Gardens, Welwyn
Pippa Lee from Cornwallis Drive, St Neots
Conditions: Voucher must be presented at the marquee to redeem ice cream.
Free ice cream can only be redeemed on the day of the event at the Thorntons Ice Cream Marquee. Only one ice cream per winner, per visit. Competition closed at 2pm on Friday August 31.