Thieves steal car after Steeple Bumpstead break-in
- Credit: Google Earth
Thieves have stolen a car after breaking into an Essex home.
Essex Police received reports that a grey Leon Seat Cupra was stolen from a driveway on Haverhill Road, Steeple Bumpstead on Friday, September 24.
The car, with vehicle registration HN69 OGO, is thought to have been stolen between 5.30pm and 6.30pm.
Police believe the thieves entered the home to steal the keys beforehand.
Detectives are appealing for witnesses, dashcam footage or Ring doorbell video to help them recover the car.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of the car or has any footage can contact Braintree CID on 101, quoting reference 42/207657/21.
Information can also be reported via the digital 101 service at https://www.essex.police.uk/ or anonymously via Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Dedicated children's hospital set for Cambridge
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 An afternoon at the Proms for Mountfitchet House residents
- 4 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 5 England call-up for Max Malins after hat-trick in Saracens' demolition of Bath
- 6 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 7 Fine form continues with seven-up for effervescent Saffron Walden Town
- 8 Last-gasp heartbreak for Saffron Walden against unbeaten Ipswich
- 9 David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny coming to Cambridge stage
- 10 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost