Doorbell crimes in Thaxted see one ‘ripped off’ before suspect flees
- Credit: Archant
A Thaxted resident had their doorbell ripped off from their home.
This is one of two recent crimes involving doorbells in the village, and took place at a property in Mill End at 10.30pm on March 26.
The suspect fled the scene after committing the offence.
In a separate incident earlier that day, a resident had their doorbell and an agapanthus plant stolen from their house in Weaverhead Lane at 7pm.
Should you have any information about these incidents, call Essex Police on 101, quoting crime reference number 42/54307/21 or 42/55603/21.
You may also want to watch:
You can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Essex village celebrates 1,000 years of memories with new archive
- 2 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 3 Spurs partnership with Walden clubs is a first in UK
- 4 In pictures: Saffron Walden's weekend of flooding
- 5 This week's paper: Saffron Walden Reporter on July 29, 2021
- 6 In pictures: Classic cars rally to celebrate the Royal British Legion at 100
- 7 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 8 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 9 Stansted Airport's summer getaway flight figures
- 10 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays