Days out for the family at Hatfield Forest
FAMILIES can go searching for bats in Hatfield Forest this month.
There will be nine species explorers will be out looking for in the medieval hunting grounds.
Participants will have to bring waterproof clothing, torches and sturdy footwear to take part.
And children over eight need to be accompanied by an adult.
One session on August 8 is already fully booked but there are still places for Thursday, August 22.
You may also want to watch:
It will begin at 8pm and finish at 9.30pm.
Tickets, which need to be pre-booked, cost £7 for an adult and £5 for a child.
- 1 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 2 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 3 Revealed: almost 300 possible new development sites are submitted
- 4 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 5 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 6 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 8 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 9 Residents hand water to stranded drivers after fatal M11 crash
- 10 In pictures: Saffron Walden Round Table's Big Day Out
For more information contact Brian Dunn on 01279 870678 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Wild Wednesdays will be starting at Hatfield Forest next week.
There will be plenty of activities for youngsters to try and it will run from 11am to 3pm starting on August 7.