Days out for the family at Hatfield Forest
FAMILIES can go searching for bats in Hatfield Forest this month.
There will be nine species explorers will be out looking for in the medieval hunting grounds.
Participants will have to bring waterproof clothing, torches and sturdy footwear to take part.
And children over eight need to be accompanied by an adult.
One session on August 8 is already fully booked but there are still places for Thursday, August 22.
You may also want to watch:
It will begin at 8pm and finish at 9.30pm.
Tickets, which need to be pre-booked, cost £7 for an adult and £5 for a child.
- 1 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 2 Historic structures on Uttlesford heritage list
- 3 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 4 Law firm gains Customer Service Excellence award
- 5 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 6 Covid vaccinations given at the Lord Butler
- 7 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 8 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 9 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 10 Surgeon wins top award for hip research
For more information contact Brian Dunn on 01279 870678 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Wild Wednesdays will be starting at Hatfield Forest next week.
There will be plenty of activities for youngsters to try and it will run from 11am to 3pm starting on August 7.