Lottery prize winners in Debden hit the £30K jackpot
- Credit: Archant
Four Debden residents scooped £150,000 in the People's Postcode Lottery.
Three of the neighbours living at CB11 3LH - which appears to be Deynes Road - won £30,000 each and the fourth had two tickets so got £60,000 in the #30KADAY Street Prize draw on June 1.
The winners have chosen to remain anonymous.
People’s Postcode Lottery ambassador Matt Johnson said: "I hope they celebrate today and enjoy spending the cash.”
The subscription lottery charges players pay £10 a month, paid in advance.
You may also want to watch:
Winning postcodes are selected at random.
One third of the money raised through People's Postcode Lottery goes to charity.
- 1 In pictures: Success for Fête de la Musique 2021
- 2 Motion of no confidence - may be held behind closed doors
- 3 Why we refer to 'a pair' of knickers
- 4 In pictures: Medieval landmark Walden Castle is restored
- 5 Saturday recital to mark 200th anniversary of Thaxted organ
- 6 New outreach Post Office for community
- 7 Two teachers smash fundraising target in charity cycle challenge
- 8 This week's paper: Saffron Walden Reporter on June 24, 2021
- 9 Uttlesford businesses 'disappointed' with Freedom Day delay
- 10 Classical BRIT Award-winning Jess Gillam to play Saffron Hall
The draw was promoted by Postcode Animal Trust, which receives its funding from the players of People's Postcode Lottery.
Postcode Animal Trust then awards money to causes including Dogs Trust, PDSA, Cats Protection and Medical Detection Dogs.