Do you know this man? CCTV released in attempt to trace cyclist who allegedly punched Uttlesford bus driver in the face
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a CCTV image in a bid to trace a cyclist who allegedly assaulted a bus driver in Uttlesford.
The man, pictured above, is said to have boarded the bus and got involved in a verbal altercation with the driver when the vehicle stopped to let passengers off outside the Guildhall in Thaxted at about 11.20am on July 4.
The driver was reportedly punched twice and suffered swelling to his left cheek bone.
Officers said the bus had overtaken a group of three cyclists between Broxted and Thaxted shortly before the incident happened.
Police are appealing for the cyclist involved in the altercation to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Pc Sonia Green at Saffron Walden police station on 101.
- 1 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 2 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 3 County council promises arts boost for Essex
- 4 First birthday celebrations for Railway Arms in community ownership
- 5 Affinity in hot water with residents after sediment build-up in homes
- 6 Pets' Corner: Ben Fogle's plea over Bonfire Night
- 7 Official opening held for new air ambulance base
- 8 It's pumpkin picking season again at Cammas Hall Farm as Halloween approaches
- 9 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 10 Walden's Crocus Medical Practice opens within community hospital