Littlebury dog theft attempts saw victim encounter suspect and property damage
- Credit: ANDRA MACIUCA
There have been two attempted dog thefts in Littlebury on the same day.
During the first incident, the owner bumped into one of the intruders.
He had tried to enter a large dog kennel at 11.50am on Sunday, November 22.
Ten minutes later, a 4x4 vehicle rammed a fence at a different property, and an attempt was made to steal the dogs.
Police are appealing for information.
You may also want to watch:
Please call Essex Police on 101, quoting crime reference numbers 42/191322/20 and 42/192074/20 respectively.
You can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 2 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 3 4 English Heritage events to enjoy at Audley End this summer
- 4 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 5 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 6 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 7 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 8 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 9 Q&A: Former Uttlesford District Council leader Howard Rolfe
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex