Littlebury dog theft attempts saw victim encounter suspect and property damage
- Credit: ANDRA MACIUCA
There have been two attempted dog thefts in Littlebury on the same day.
During the first incident, the owner bumped into one of the intruders.
He had tried to enter a large dog kennel at 11.50am on Sunday, November 22.
Ten minutes later, a 4x4 vehicle rammed a fence at a different property, and an attempt was made to steal the dogs.
Police are appealing for information.
You may also want to watch:
Please call Essex Police on 101, quoting crime reference numbers 42/191322/20 and 42/192074/20 respectively.
You can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 2 Affinity Water: No compensation for customers in water softening row
- 3 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 4 Audley End Miniature Railway celebrates a lockdown easing sellout
- 5 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 6 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 7 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 8 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 9 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 10 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending