Driver killed in crash is named
A MAN who died in a car crash on a country road near Thaxted has been named.
Alan Moore, 62, of Bardfield Road, Thaxted, was driving his grey Vauxhall Corsa when it was involved in a collision with a blue Range Rover in Bolford Street, Debden Green, last Wednesday morning (June 6).
Police were called to the incident at about 7.50am and the road remained closed for a couple of hours while officers carried out an investigation into what happened.
Mr Moore was pronounced dead at the scene.
The Range Rover driver received minor injuries and was badly shaken.
You may also want to watch:
Police are still appealing for information from witnesses who have not already spoken to them and would like to hear from anyone with details about events leading up to the collision.
Anyone with information should call Pc Mike Lucas 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 2 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 3 County council promises arts boost for Essex
- 4 First birthday celebrations for Railway Arms in community ownership
- 5 Affinity in hot water with residents after sediment build-up in homes
- 6 Official opening held for new air ambulance base
- 7 Pets' Corner: Ben Fogle's plea over Bonfire Night
- 8 Walden's Crocus Medical Practice opens within community hospital
- 9 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 10 It's pumpkin picking season again at Cammas Hall Farm as Halloween approaches