Driver killed in crash is named
A MAN who died in a car crash on a country road near Thaxted has been named.
Alan Moore, 62, of Bardfield Road, Thaxted, was driving his grey Vauxhall Corsa when it was involved in a collision with a blue Range Rover in Bolford Street, Debden Green, last Wednesday morning (June 6).
Police were called to the incident at about 7.50am and the road remained closed for a couple of hours while officers carried out an investigation into what happened.
Mr Moore was pronounced dead at the scene.
The Range Rover driver received minor injuries and was badly shaken.
You may also want to watch:
Police are still appealing for information from witnesses who have not already spoken to them and would like to hear from anyone with details about events leading up to the collision.
Anyone with information should call Pc Mike Lucas 101 or email email@example.com
- 1 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 2 Historic structures on Uttlesford heritage list
- 3 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 4 Law firm gains Customer Service Excellence award
- 5 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 6 Covid vaccinations given at the Lord Butler
- 7 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 8 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 9 Surgeon wins top award for hip research
- 10 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire