Dunmow Players take to the streets to promote production of Oliver!
- Credit: Archant
THE cast of the Dunmow Players have taken to the streets to promote their latest production, Oliver!
The group paraded around Dunmow last Saturday in full costume while distributing leaflets for the show, which runs from March 5-9 at Foakes Hall.
Adrian Bailey, from the Dunmow Players, said: “We love to bring together the whole community and I hope that our shows do that.
“Tickets have sold really well but we still have some left.
“Members of our group have been really busy distributing 5,000 leaflets across the town and their support is truly appreciated.”
You may also want to watch:
Performances start at 7.30pm and a special matinee will take place on Saturday at 2.30pm.
Tickets cost £10-£12 and can be brought from the Dunmow Library or online by visiting dunmowplayers.org.uk
- 1 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 2 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 3 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 4 First day at school after beating Covid-19 while being treated for cancer
- 5 Delight as books are donated to school's learning centre
- 6 Former Mayor looking forward to lockdown easing
- 7 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 8 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 9 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 10 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
Alternatively, call 01371 872657.