Dunmow Players take to the streets to promote production of Oliver!
- Credit: Archant
THE cast of the Dunmow Players have taken to the streets to promote their latest production, Oliver!
The group paraded around Dunmow last Saturday in full costume while distributing leaflets for the show, which runs from March 5-9 at Foakes Hall.
Adrian Bailey, from the Dunmow Players, said: “We love to bring together the whole community and I hope that our shows do that.
“Tickets have sold really well but we still have some left.
“Members of our group have been really busy distributing 5,000 leaflets across the town and their support is truly appreciated.”
You may also want to watch:
Performances start at 7.30pm and a special matinee will take place on Saturday at 2.30pm.
Tickets cost £10-£12 and can be brought from the Dunmow Library or online by visiting dunmowplayers.org.uk
- 1 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 2 Thaxted Gardening and Craft Show winners revealed
- 3 Saffron Walden actress Tamara Lee Smart to star as Marilyn Monroe for one night in rehearsed play reading
- 4 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 5 Hatfield Heath air disaster memorial 'a symbol of UK-US unity'
- 6 Cash boost for plan to plant 350,000 trees in Essex
- 7 Saffron Striders take advantage of late summer warmth to stretch their legs far and wide
- 8 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 9 'Don't replace our pub garden with housing', say Newport campaigners
- 10 'Do you enjoy singing and making new friends?' - Church holding taster session for its junior choir
Alternatively, call 01371 872657.