Duxford airshow tickets go on sale
AIRSHOW tickets for Duxford’s 2011 program have gone on sale.
Following some exceptional shows this year, which created some truly unforgettable aerial spectacles, the museum now prepares for 2011.
With days ranging from celebrating women in aviation to the main September air show, including state-of-the-art fighters and world war two aircraft, there will be something for everyone.
Duxford is offering an early-bird discount of 15 per cent on air show tickets, available until January 31 2011, providing the perfect opportunity to purchase tickets for presents this Christmas.
Tickets can be purchased online at iwm.org.uk/duxford or by calling the box office, open Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 4.30pm, on 01223 499353.
You may also want to watch:
The Imperial War Museum, Duxford, is open daily from 10am until 6pm (4pm winter to spring).
- 1 An afternoon at the Proms for Mountfitchet House residents
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 4 Church praises members for 'fantastic' Harvest Time generosity
- 5 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 6 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 7 David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny coming to Cambridge stage
- 8 Jets and Falcons fly out of Stansted after their NFL London showdown
- 9 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 10 More Extra Care and retirement homes set for Radwinter Road