EasyJet announces 10 new routes for 2010 - including Stansted Airport to Cagliari
LOW fare airline easyJet has today (November 24) announced it would introduce a further 10 routes to its network in 2010.This will include a daily service from London Stansted Airport, Essex, to Cagliari, Sardinia, from March 28 , 2010. The arrival of s
LOW fare airline easyJet has today (November 24) announced it would introduce a further 10 routes to its network in 2010.
This will include a daily service from London Stansted Airport, Essex, to Cagliari, Sardinia, from March 28 , 2010.
The arrival of six new Airbus 319s to the easyJet fleet in the New Year will increase the total size of the fleet to 185, enabling the airline to provide an even greater choice of low-fare destinations to more people across Europe and North Africa, from their local airport.
The addition of the 10 new routes will take the total choice of easyJet routes to 449, across 112 airports in 28 countries.
You may also want to watch:
The new routes include a range of destinations ideal for both business and leisure travellers:
* Paris to Helsinki, Finland
- 1 Several Saffron Walden businesses 'permanently closed since pandemic'
- 2 Covid-19 fast-testing centre opens in Uttlesford for asymptomatic residents
- 3 Villages around Saffron Walden covered in frost and snow
- 4 Another planning application as previous rejection prepares for appeal
- 5 Auction stations - former telephone exchange is up for grabs
- 6 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 7 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 8 Saffron Walden artist designs George Orwell book covers
- 9 Jack Petchey Foundation achievement awards for three Saffron Walden students
- 10 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
* Paris to Catania, Sicily
* Paris to Agadir, Morocco
* Milan to Casablanca, Morocco
* Milan to Oporto
* Stansted to Cagliari, Sardinia
* Manchester to Helsinki, Finland
* Milan to Malta
* Liverpool to Malta