EasyJet announces 10 new routes for 2010 - including Stansted Airport to Cagliari
LOW fare airline easyJet has today (November 24) announced it would introduce a further 10 routes to its network in 2010.This will include a daily service from London Stansted Airport, Essex, to Cagliari, Sardinia, from March 28 , 2010. The arrival of s
LOW fare airline easyJet has today (November 24) announced it would introduce a further 10 routes to its network in 2010.
This will include a daily service from London Stansted Airport, Essex, to Cagliari, Sardinia, from March 28 , 2010.
The arrival of six new Airbus 319s to the easyJet fleet in the New Year will increase the total size of the fleet to 185, enabling the airline to provide an even greater choice of low-fare destinations to more people across Europe and North Africa, from their local airport.
The addition of the 10 new routes will take the total choice of easyJet routes to 449, across 112 airports in 28 countries.
You may also want to watch:
The new routes include a range of destinations ideal for both business and leisure travellers:
* Paris to Helsinki, Finland
- 1 Affinity Water: No compensation for customers in water softening row
- 2 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 3 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 4 Maisie the schnoodle returns to care home after year of 'fur'-lough
- 5 Delight at repairs grant which will also support specialist building trade
- 6 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 7 Coronavirus one year on: Stansted suffers 95% drop in passengers
- 8 Your opinion matters: Help to shape the future of your newspaper
- 9 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 10 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending
* Paris to Catania, Sicily
* Paris to Agadir, Morocco
* Milan to Casablanca, Morocco
* Milan to Oporto
* Stansted to Cagliari, Sardinia
* Manchester to Helsinki, Finland
* Milan to Malta
* Liverpool to Malta