EasyJet announces 10 new routes for 2010 - including Stansted Airport to Cagliari
LOW fare airline easyJet has today (November 24) announced it would introduce a further 10 routes to its network in 2010.This will include a daily service from London Stansted Airport, Essex, to Cagliari, Sardinia, from March 28 , 2010. The arrival of s
LOW fare airline easyJet has today (November 24) announced it would introduce a further 10 routes to its network in 2010.
This will include a daily service from London Stansted Airport, Essex, to Cagliari, Sardinia, from March 28 , 2010.
The arrival of six new Airbus 319s to the easyJet fleet in the New Year will increase the total size of the fleet to 185, enabling the airline to provide an even greater choice of low-fare destinations to more people across Europe and North Africa, from their local airport.
The addition of the 10 new routes will take the total choice of easyJet routes to 449, across 112 airports in 28 countries.
You may also want to watch:
The new routes include a range of destinations ideal for both business and leisure travellers:
* Paris to Helsinki, Finland
- 1 Outdoor spaces help Uttlesford reclaim some normality
- 2 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 3 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 4 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 5 'Don't replace our pub garden with housing', say Newport campaigners
- 6 Robin Hood pantomime to celebrate Harlow Playhouse's 50th birthday this Christmas
- 7 National award and recognition for work of a laughter specialist
- 8 Saffron Walden book giveaway on The Lorax's 50th birthday
- 9 Purse stolen from shopper's bag in Aldi supermarket, Walden
- 10 Audley End apple festival is this weekend
* Paris to Catania, Sicily
* Paris to Agadir, Morocco
* Milan to Casablanca, Morocco
* Milan to Oporto
* Stansted to Cagliari, Sardinia
* Manchester to Helsinki, Finland
* Milan to Malta
* Liverpool to Malta