easyJet announces four new routes from Stansted Airport
NO FRILLS airline easyJet has today announced it will be launching four new routes from its base at Stansted Airport next Spring. Starting in mid-May, the new flights go to Bodrum and Dalaman in Turkey, and Dubrovnik and Split in Croatia. This announceme
NO FRILLS airline easyJet has today announced it will be launching four new routes from its base at Stansted Airport next Spring.
Starting in mid-May, the new flights go to Bodrum and Dalaman in Turkey, and Dubrovnik and Split in Croatia.
This announcement follows the recent news that the airline will introduce a new daily service to Cagliari in Sardinia on March 28.
easyJet will have 13 aircraft based at Stansted next summer, offering a choice of 29 routes and expects to carry close to four million passengers in and out of its Stansted operation in the coming year.
You may also want to watch:
Bodrum is one of Turkey's most popular, buzzing holiday destinations and further along the peninsula are the more traditional, relaxed resorts with golden sandy coves, such as Bardakci, Gumbet and Turgut Reis or more secluded fishing villages such as of Turkbuku, Golkoy and Gundogan.
Whilst the Dalaman region is home to endless stretches of golden sandy beeches with turquoise water and hosts a variety of different holiday resorts such as Marmaris, Fethive and Atakov.
- 1 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 2 Essex BMX star wins Olympic gold
- 3 Affinity Water to resume water softening in Saffron Walden
- 4 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 5 Essex village celebrates 1,000 years of memories with new archive
- 6 Uttlesford action against speeding and anti-social behaviour
- 7 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 8 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 9 This week's paper: Saffron Walden Reporter on July 29, 2021
- 10 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
Dubronik, known as the pearl of the Adriatic, is famed for its stunning historic old town, a UNECSO World Heritage site, and for being a cosmopolitan, cultural centre. Whilst the City of Split, is a picturesque historic port and an excellent base for exploring the beautiful Dalmatia region and sailing the crystal blue waters around the many nearby islands.
easyJet's commercial manager, Sophie Dekkers, said: "Don't let the post Christmas blues get you down, start planning your escape to the sun now.
"The new easyJet routes to Croatia and Turkey will provide new opportunities for travellers to explore these beautiful, historic and unique destinations, at our famously low fares."
Seats are on sale now at www.easyJet.com