easyJet announces four new routes from Stansted Airport
NO FRILLS airline easyJet has today announced it will be launching four new routes from its base at Stansted Airport next Spring. Starting in mid-May, the new flights go to Bodrum and Dalaman in Turkey, and Dubrovnik and Split in Croatia. This announceme
NO FRILLS airline easyJet has today announced it will be launching four new routes from its base at Stansted Airport next Spring.
Starting in mid-May, the new flights go to Bodrum and Dalaman in Turkey, and Dubrovnik and Split in Croatia.
This announcement follows the recent news that the airline will introduce a new daily service to Cagliari in Sardinia on March 28.
easyJet will have 13 aircraft based at Stansted next summer, offering a choice of 29 routes and expects to carry close to four million passengers in and out of its Stansted operation in the coming year.
You may also want to watch:
Bodrum is one of Turkey's most popular, buzzing holiday destinations and further along the peninsula are the more traditional, relaxed resorts with golden sandy coves, such as Bardakci, Gumbet and Turgut Reis or more secluded fishing villages such as of Turkbuku, Golkoy and Gundogan.
Whilst the Dalaman region is home to endless stretches of golden sandy beeches with turquoise water and hosts a variety of different holiday resorts such as Marmaris, Fethive and Atakov.
- 1 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 2 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 3 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 4 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 5 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 6 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 7 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 8 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending
- 9 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 10 Firefighters rescue woman after town centre collision
Dubronik, known as the pearl of the Adriatic, is famed for its stunning historic old town, a UNECSO World Heritage site, and for being a cosmopolitan, cultural centre. Whilst the City of Split, is a picturesque historic port and an excellent base for exploring the beautiful Dalmatia region and sailing the crystal blue waters around the many nearby islands.
easyJet's commercial manager, Sophie Dekkers, said: "Don't let the post Christmas blues get you down, start planning your escape to the sun now.
"The new easyJet routes to Croatia and Turkey will provide new opportunities for travellers to explore these beautiful, historic and unique destinations, at our famously low fares."
Seats are on sale now at www.easyJet.com