Easyjet passengers can now check in bags online before arriving at Stansted Airport
NO FRILLS airline EasyJet has launched an online check-in facility for passengers with hold baggage today (Monday November 30). The airline has allowed passengers travelling with hand baggage to check in online for some time, but now passengers with hold
NO FRILLS airline EasyJet has launched an online check-in facility for passengers with hold baggage today (Monday November 30).
The airline has allowed passengers travelling with hand baggage to check in online for some time, but now passengers with hold baggage also have the opportunity to do so.
The new service enables passengers to check in online via easyJet.com and then simply take their cases to the bag drop point at airport along with their online check-in boarding card.
This new process makes for a faster, less stressful airport experience.
You may also want to watch:
Whilst easyJet passengers are likely to find online check-in a much more convenient and more attractive process, the airline will continue to offer the standard check-in desk facility at the airport, there will be no charge for either online check-in/bag drop or the existing airport check-in process.
Dana Dunne, easyJet's Chief Commercial Officer commented: "When you add the new bag drop facility to our existing 60-day advance on-line check-in capability, it makes for a great product advantage.
- 1 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 2 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 3 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 4 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 5 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 6 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 7 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 8 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 9 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending
- 10 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
"Most customers with hold bags can now pre-print their boarding passes for both outward and return journeys before leaving home - and get through the airport quicker too.