Easyjet passengers can now check in bags online before arriving at Stansted Airport
NO FRILLS airline EasyJet has launched an online check-in facility for passengers with hold baggage today (Monday November 30). The airline has allowed passengers travelling with hand baggage to check in online for some time, but now passengers with hold
NO FRILLS airline EasyJet has launched an online check-in facility for passengers with hold baggage today (Monday November 30).
The airline has allowed passengers travelling with hand baggage to check in online for some time, but now passengers with hold baggage also have the opportunity to do so.
The new service enables passengers to check in online via easyJet.com and then simply take their cases to the bag drop point at airport along with their online check-in boarding card.
This new process makes for a faster, less stressful airport experience.
Whilst easyJet passengers are likely to find online check-in a much more convenient and more attractive process, the airline will continue to offer the standard check-in desk facility at the airport, there will be no charge for either online check-in/bag drop or the existing airport check-in process.
Dana Dunne, easyJet's Chief Commercial Officer commented: "When you add the new bag drop facility to our existing 60-day advance on-line check-in capability, it makes for a great product advantage.
- 1 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 2 Obituary: On-call firefighter dedicated life to community
- 3 4 inspirational women are celebrated in Newport
- 4 Home county tenant exodus drives up London rents
- 5 Saffron Walden seal first win of EAPL season at Frinton
- 6 New Mayors and deputies in Saffron Walden and Great Dunmow
- 7 Voting together: Lib Dems and Greens join forces
- 8 SWCC girls U13 come close to victory
- 9 From meat in supermarkets to beer in pubs - what is getting more expensive?
- 10 The Railway Arms is North West Essex CAMRA Pub of the Year
"Most customers with hold bags can now pre-print their boarding passes for both outward and return journeys before leaving home - and get through the airport quicker too.