Easyjet passengers can now check in bags online before arriving at Stansted Airport
NO FRILLS airline EasyJet has launched an online check-in facility for passengers with hold baggage today (Monday November 30). The airline has allowed passengers travelling with hand baggage to check in online for some time, but now passengers with hold
NO FRILLS airline EasyJet has launched an online check-in facility for passengers with hold baggage today (Monday November 30).
The airline has allowed passengers travelling with hand baggage to check in online for some time, but now passengers with hold baggage also have the opportunity to do so.
The new service enables passengers to check in online via easyJet.com and then simply take their cases to the bag drop point at airport along with their online check-in boarding card.
This new process makes for a faster, less stressful airport experience.
You may also want to watch:
Whilst easyJet passengers are likely to find online check-in a much more convenient and more attractive process, the airline will continue to offer the standard check-in desk facility at the airport, there will be no charge for either online check-in/bag drop or the existing airport check-in process.
Dana Dunne, easyJet's Chief Commercial Officer commented: "When you add the new bag drop facility to our existing 60-day advance on-line check-in capability, it makes for a great product advantage.
- 1 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 2 Affinity Water to resume water softening in Saffron Walden
- 3 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 4 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 5 Essex village celebrates 1,000 years of memories with new archive
- 6 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 7 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 8 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 9 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return
- 10 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
"Most customers with hold bags can now pre-print their boarding passes for both outward and return journeys before leaving home - and get through the airport quicker too.