easyJet Spring 2010 seats on sale for Stansted Airport passengers
EASYJET has today announced it is changing the way in which it releases its seats for the coming seasons, making it possible to book earlier than ever before. The airline today releases its schedules for Spring 2010 from its bases across the UK, which mea
EASYJET has today announced it is changing the way in which it releases its seats for the coming seasons, making it possible to book earlier than ever before.
The airline today releases its schedules for Spring 2010 from its bases across the UK, which means it is now possible to book flights from Stansted Airport - as well as Belfast, Bristol, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool, London Gatwick, Manchester and Newcastle - up to the end of June 2010.
Fares on domestic routes start at �22.99, flights to Europe from �24.99, and flights to North Africa from �35.99 (all one way including taxes).
The seats for Summer 2010 are expected to go on sale next month.
You may also want to watch:
Previously the airline launched its schedules in two six-month blocks - winter and summer timetables. But the new process will enable passengers to better plan ahead and take advantage for the airline's lowest fares.
Regional general manager, Paul Simmons, said: "easyJet is now releasing its seats for Spring/Summer 2010 earlier than ever to give our customers the opportunity to plan ahead and get our lowest possible prices for flights next year including over the Easter holiday period and the Summer half term."
- 1 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 2 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 5 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 6 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 7 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 8 Thaxted flash flooding the 'worst in 30 years', says councillor
- 9 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return
- 10 In pictures: Saffron Walden Round Table's Big Day Out
Seats go on sale later today, at easyJet.com