easyJet Spring 2010 seats on sale for Stansted Airport passengers
EASYJET has today announced it is changing the way in which it releases its seats for the coming seasons, making it possible to book earlier than ever before. The airline today releases its schedules for Spring 2010 from its bases across the UK, which mea
EASYJET has today announced it is changing the way in which it releases its seats for the coming seasons, making it possible to book earlier than ever before.
The airline today releases its schedules for Spring 2010 from its bases across the UK, which means it is now possible to book flights from Stansted Airport - as well as Belfast, Bristol, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool, London Gatwick, Manchester and Newcastle - up to the end of June 2010.
Fares on domestic routes start at �22.99, flights to Europe from �24.99, and flights to North Africa from �35.99 (all one way including taxes).
The seats for Summer 2010 are expected to go on sale next month.
You may also want to watch:
Previously the airline launched its schedules in two six-month blocks - winter and summer timetables. But the new process will enable passengers to better plan ahead and take advantage for the airline's lowest fares.
Regional general manager, Paul Simmons, said: "easyJet is now releasing its seats for Spring/Summer 2010 earlier than ever to give our customers the opportunity to plan ahead and get our lowest possible prices for flights next year including over the Easter holiday period and the Summer half term."
- 1 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event
- 2 Wiseman dynasty gets new star as 15-year-old Max hits first senior ton
- 3 New mayor, deputy mayor and leader appointed for town council
- 4 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 5 Walden teddy bear shop to relocate to new venue
- 6 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 7 Ex-prison governor on writing, retirement and baking at Angela Reed
- 8 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 9 Front garden VE Day display planned in Great Chesterford
- 10 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal
Seats go on sale later today, at easyJet.com