Electrical fire breaks out in Stansted garage

Firefighters

Firefighters - Credit: Cambs Fire & Rescue Service

A fire broke out in a Stansted garage this afternoon (Thursday).

Fire crews from Stansted and Newport were called to Brook View just before 2.45pm after a fire started in the electrical switchboard.

The firefighters used a thermal image camera to ensure the blaze was extinguished.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter