Elvis makes a return in Haverhill
A LITTLE Less Conversation will be required to appreciate the talents of top Elvis Tribute, Mark Summers when he comes to Haverhill Arts Centre on Friday October 2 at 8 pm. Mark s Elvis Legacy show has been touring throughout Europe and pla
A LITTLE Less Conversation will be required to appreciate the talents of top Elvis Tribute, Mark Summers when he comes to Haverhill Arts Centre on Friday October 2 at 8 pm.
Mark's Elvis Legacy show has been touring throughout Europe and playing to sell out crowds and this show is one of the few in his tour to be filmed for a US television documentary.
Elvis fans will be needed for interviews with the film company and, as Mark has been dubbed as 'the sexiest Elvis' on the circuit, it won't be surprising if the audience Can't Help Falling in Love with him and his moves.
Tickets are �12.50 and available from the box office, 01440 714140 or online, www.haverhillartscentre.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
The Elvis Legacy spans Elvis Aaron Presley from his GI days, to the 68 Comeback Special Christmas Show, through to his flamboyant Vegas shows.
Featuring all the hits, a fantastic collection of costumes and even a display of Elvis memorabilia this is one show that Elvis fans of all ages can't afford to miss.
- 1 Outdoor spaces help Uttlesford reclaim some normality
- 2 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 3 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 4 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 5 'Don't replace our pub garden with housing', say Newport campaigners
- 6 Robin Hood pantomime to celebrate Harlow Playhouse's 50th birthday this Christmas
- 7 National award and recognition for work of a laughter specialist
- 8 Saffron Walden book giveaway on The Lorax's 50th birthday
- 9 Purse stolen from shopper's bag in Aldi supermarket, Walden
- 10 Audley End apple festival is this weekend