Elvis makes a return in Haverhill
A LITTLE Less Conversation will be required to appreciate the talents of top Elvis Tribute, Mark Summers when he comes to Haverhill Arts Centre on Friday October 2 at 8 pm. Mark s Elvis Legacy show has been touring throughout Europe and pla
A LITTLE Less Conversation will be required to appreciate the talents of top Elvis Tribute, Mark Summers when he comes to Haverhill Arts Centre on Friday October 2 at 8 pm.
Mark's Elvis Legacy show has been touring throughout Europe and playing to sell out crowds and this show is one of the few in his tour to be filmed for a US television documentary.
Elvis fans will be needed for interviews with the film company and, as Mark has been dubbed as 'the sexiest Elvis' on the circuit, it won't be surprising if the audience Can't Help Falling in Love with him and his moves.
Tickets are �12.50 and available from the box office, 01440 714140 or online, www.haverhillartscentre.co.uk
The Elvis Legacy spans Elvis Aaron Presley from his GI days, to the 68 Comeback Special Christmas Show, through to his flamboyant Vegas shows.
Featuring all the hits, a fantastic collection of costumes and even a display of Elvis memorabilia this is one show that Elvis fans of all ages can't afford to miss.
- 1 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 2 Police appeals into two Uttlesford incidents
- 3 Decision yet to be made on Saffron Walden's 20mph limit
- 4 Consultation on traffic in Walden's Market Square ends on Monday
- 5 Proposed law which sparked Saffron Walden protests suffers House of Lords defeat
- 6 Derby fun for Wendens Ambo as they brush off logistical headache
- 7 Saffron Walden photographer's book a permanent record of life in a locked down town
- 8 East of England Tourism Awards 2021-2022: Large Visitor Attraction of the Year finalists
- 9 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?
- 10 Things to do in Essex February 2022