Elvis makes a return in Haverhill
A LITTLE Less Conversation will be required to appreciate the talents of top Elvis Tribute, Mark Summers when he comes to Haverhill Arts Centre on Friday October 2 at 8 pm. Mark s Elvis Legacy show has been touring throughout Europe and pla
A LITTLE Less Conversation will be required to appreciate the talents of top Elvis Tribute, Mark Summers when he comes to Haverhill Arts Centre on Friday October 2 at 8 pm.
Mark's Elvis Legacy show has been touring throughout Europe and playing to sell out crowds and this show is one of the few in his tour to be filmed for a US television documentary.
Elvis fans will be needed for interviews with the film company and, as Mark has been dubbed as 'the sexiest Elvis' on the circuit, it won't be surprising if the audience Can't Help Falling in Love with him and his moves.
Tickets are �12.50 and available from the box office, 01440 714140 or online, www.haverhillartscentre.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
The Elvis Legacy spans Elvis Aaron Presley from his GI days, to the 68 Comeback Special Christmas Show, through to his flamboyant Vegas shows.
Featuring all the hits, a fantastic collection of costumes and even a display of Elvis memorabilia this is one show that Elvis fans of all ages can't afford to miss.
- 1 Affinity Water: No compensation for customers in water softening row
- 2 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 3 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 4 Maisie the schnoodle returns to care home after year of 'fur'-lough
- 5 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 6 Coronavirus one year on: Stansted suffers 95% drop in passengers
- 7 Your opinion matters: Help to shape the future of your newspaper
- 8 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 9 Firefighters rescue woman after town centre collision
- 10 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'