Engineering work to disrupt National Express trains to Tottenham Hotspur v Leeds FA Cup tie
FOOTBALL fans travelling to White Hart Lane for Tottenham Hotspur s FA Cup clash with Leeds this weekend face severe disruption to train services due to engineering work on the National Express East Anglia (NXEA) network.Network Rail is undertaking overh
FOOTBALL fans travelling to White Hart Lane for Tottenham Hotspur's FA Cup clash with Leeds this weekend face severe disruption to train services due to engineering work on the National Express East Anglia (NXEA) network.
Network Rail is undertaking overhead line renewal between London Liverpool Street and Hackney Downs and track renewals in the Broxbourne area.
There will be no trains between Liverpool Street and Seven Sisters/Tottenham Hale on Saturday and trains are replaced by buses between Cheshunt and Bishop's Stortford/Hertford East.
Services will run from Stratford to Seven Sisters or Tottenham Hale with additional trains starting at Seven Sisters.
You may also want to watch:
On Saturday and Sunday, Liverpool Street to Cambridge/Hertford East services will be diverted to start from Stratford and run to Cheshunt where a bus replacement service will then run to Bishop's Stortford and Hertford East.
Train services will resume between Bishop's Stortford and Stansted Airport/Cambridge.
- 1 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 2 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 3 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 4 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 5 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 6 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 7 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 8 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 9 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 10 Stop Stansted Expansion campaign group to rebrand
Stansted Express services will be replaced by buses throughout the weekend.
Visit www.nationalexpresseastanglia.com for more information and revised timetables.