Engineering work to disrupt National Express trains to Tottenham Hotspur v Leeds FA Cup tie
FOOTBALL fans travelling to White Hart Lane for Tottenham Hotspur s FA Cup clash with Leeds this weekend face severe disruption to train services due to engineering work on the National Express East Anglia (NXEA) network.Network Rail is undertaking overh
FOOTBALL fans travelling to White Hart Lane for Tottenham Hotspur's FA Cup clash with Leeds this weekend face severe disruption to train services due to engineering work on the National Express East Anglia (NXEA) network.
Network Rail is undertaking overhead line renewal between London Liverpool Street and Hackney Downs and track renewals in the Broxbourne area.
There will be no trains between Liverpool Street and Seven Sisters/Tottenham Hale on Saturday and trains are replaced by buses between Cheshunt and Bishop's Stortford/Hertford East.
Services will run from Stratford to Seven Sisters or Tottenham Hale with additional trains starting at Seven Sisters.
You may also want to watch:
On Saturday and Sunday, Liverpool Street to Cambridge/Hertford East services will be diverted to start from Stratford and run to Cheshunt where a bus replacement service will then run to Bishop's Stortford and Hertford East.
Train services will resume between Bishop's Stortford and Stansted Airport/Cambridge.
- 1 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 2 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 3 Walden war historian on the inspiration behind his latest book
- 4 Emergency funding for Essex care homes amid 'acute' staff shortages
- 5 Affinity in hot water with residents after sediment build-up in homes
- 6 First birthday celebrations for Railway Arms in community ownership
- 7 Official opening held for new air ambulance base
- 8 County council promises arts boost for Essex
- 9 Award-winning jazz singer Clare Teal and her sextet to play concert at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 Walden's Crocus Medical Practice opens within community hospital
Stansted Express services will be replaced by buses throughout the weekend.
Visit www.nationalexpresseastanglia.com for more information and revised timetables.