English Heritage Picnic Concert tickets on sale now!
TICKETS for the Audley End Picnic Concerts have gone on sale at Saffron Walden Tourist Information Centre. Demand is sure to be high for the series of concerts which include a Back to the 80s night on Saturday July 17 featuring Rick Astley, Kim Wilde, How
TICKETS for the Audley End Picnic Concerts have gone on sale at Saffron Walden Tourist Information Centre.
Demand is sure to be high for the series of concerts which include a Back to the 80s night on Saturday July 17 featuring Rick Astley, Kim Wilde, Howard Jones and T'Pau.
The concert on Saturday July 24 is Thriller-Live - a high octane show that celebrates the life and songs of the legendary and undisputed King of Pop, Michael Jackson and the Jackson 5.
The final weekend of picnic concerts sees Jools Holland and Alison Moyet perform on Saturday July 31. Jools Holland is one of the best known bandleaders and pianists in the UK and his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra have become famous for their exuberant big band sound.
You may also want to watch:
Jools is joined by special guest Alison Moyet, who's hits include Love Resurrection, All Cried Out and Is This Love? This performance will conclude with a spectacular firework display.
The Last Night of the Audley End Proms (Sunday August 1) sees special guests Leslie Garrett and Wynne Evans performing classical and popular hits on Sunday August 1 including Jerusalem and Land of Hope and Glory.
- 1 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 2 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 3 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 4 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 5 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 6 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 7 Stop Stansted Expansion campaign group to rebrand
- 8 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending
- 9 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 10 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
Tickets are on sale to personal callers to the Saffron Walden Tourist Information Centre on the Market Square. Prices start at �28; there is also a �1.50 per ticket administration charge.