English Heritage Picnic Concert tickets on sale now!
TICKETS for the Audley End Picnic Concerts have gone on sale at Saffron Walden Tourist Information Centre. Demand is sure to be high for the series of concerts which include a Back to the 80s night on Saturday July 17 featuring Rick Astley, Kim Wilde, How
TICKETS for the Audley End Picnic Concerts have gone on sale at Saffron Walden Tourist Information Centre.
Demand is sure to be high for the series of concerts which include a Back to the 80s night on Saturday July 17 featuring Rick Astley, Kim Wilde, Howard Jones and T'Pau.
The concert on Saturday July 24 is Thriller-Live - a high octane show that celebrates the life and songs of the legendary and undisputed King of Pop, Michael Jackson and the Jackson 5.
The final weekend of picnic concerts sees Jools Holland and Alison Moyet perform on Saturday July 31. Jools Holland is one of the best known bandleaders and pianists in the UK and his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra have become famous for their exuberant big band sound.
You may also want to watch:
Jools is joined by special guest Alison Moyet, who's hits include Love Resurrection, All Cried Out and Is This Love? This performance will conclude with a spectacular firework display.
The Last Night of the Audley End Proms (Sunday August 1) sees special guests Leslie Garrett and Wynne Evans performing classical and popular hits on Sunday August 1 including Jerusalem and Land of Hope and Glory.
- 1 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 2 Care home residents and staff receive Covid-19 vaccine
- 3 Town council backs new support club
- 4 Families take part in Gain the Miles challenge
- 5 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 6 Sam Smith to headline charity festival fundraising to fight food poverty
- 7 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 8 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 9 Laptops, iPads and Chromebooks being sent to let children learn remotely
- 10 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
Tickets are on sale to personal callers to the Saffron Walden Tourist Information Centre on the Market Square. Prices start at �28; there is also a �1.50 per ticket administration charge.