Enjoy a Farmer's Market in Debden this Easter Sunday
DEBDEN Antiques will be holding its first Farmers Market on Easter Saturday. From 10am, 20 or so stall holders will be selling their produce in a marquee adjoining the Courtyard Caffe.
DEBDEN Antiques will be holding its first Farmers Market on Easter Saturday.
From 10am, 20 or so stall holders will be selling their produce in a marquee adjoining the Courtyard Caffe.
Produce on sale will include locally reared pork and beef, vegetables, homemade cakes, pate and pastries.
Other items include plants, handmade soaps, cheese, bread and honey.
You may also want to watch:
There will be entertainment for children and refreshments will be available at the market as well as in the Courtyard Caffe.
Owner of Debden Antiques, Robert Tetlow, said "We are very excited about our new venture. Many of the stall holders used to sell at the Wimbish Farmers Market and were disappointed when it closed down last year.
- 1 Extension lead warning after fatal fire in Saffron Walden
- 2 Saffron Walden Town through in FA Vase after dramatic ending
- 3 New solar farm policy 'ducks the main issues', say campaigners
- 4 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 5 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 From Star Wars to Cambridge Arts Theatre... Actor Ian McDiarmid talks about The Lemon Table
- 8 Gardeners behind the best-kept Saffron Walden allotments named
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Walden's Crocus Medical Practice opens within community hospital
"With our rural location and plenty of free parking we are an ideal venue. It will be a regular fixture, occurring on the first Saturday of each month. And hopefully the sun will be shining!