Enjoy a Farmer's Market in Debden this Easter Sunday
DEBDEN Antiques will be holding its first Farmers Market on Easter Saturday. From 10am, 20 or so stall holders will be selling their produce in a marquee adjoining the Courtyard Caffe.
DEBDEN Antiques will be holding its first Farmers Market on Easter Saturday.
From 10am, 20 or so stall holders will be selling their produce in a marquee adjoining the Courtyard Caffe.
Produce on sale will include locally reared pork and beef, vegetables, homemade cakes, pate and pastries.
Other items include plants, handmade soaps, cheese, bread and honey.
You may also want to watch:
There will be entertainment for children and refreshments will be available at the market as well as in the Courtyard Caffe.
Owner of Debden Antiques, Robert Tetlow, said "We are very excited about our new venture. Many of the stall holders used to sell at the Wimbish Farmers Market and were disappointed when it closed down last year.
- 1 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event
- 2 Wiseman dynasty gets new star as 15-year-old Max hits first senior ton
- 3 New mayor, deputy mayor and leader appointed for town council
- 4 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 5 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 6 Walden teddy bear shop to relocate to new venue
- 7 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 8 Ex-prison governor on writing, retirement and baking at Angela Reed
- 9 Front garden VE Day display planned in Great Chesterford
- 10 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal
"With our rural location and plenty of free parking we are an ideal venue. It will be a regular fixture, occurring on the first Saturday of each month. And hopefully the sun will be shining!