Enjoy a Farmer's Market in Debden this Easter Sunday
DEBDEN Antiques will be holding its first Farmers Market on Easter Saturday. From 10am, 20 or so stall holders will be selling their produce in a marquee adjoining the Courtyard Caffe.
DEBDEN Antiques will be holding its first Farmers Market on Easter Saturday.
From 10am, 20 or so stall holders will be selling their produce in a marquee adjoining the Courtyard Caffe.
Produce on sale will include locally reared pork and beef, vegetables, homemade cakes, pate and pastries.
Other items include plants, handmade soaps, cheese, bread and honey.
You may also want to watch:
There will be entertainment for children and refreshments will be available at the market as well as in the Courtyard Caffe.
Owner of Debden Antiques, Robert Tetlow, said "We are very excited about our new venture. Many of the stall holders used to sell at the Wimbish Farmers Market and were disappointed when it closed down last year.
- 1 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 2 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 3 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 4 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 5 What it was like travelling abroad during Covid
- 6 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 7 Care home chef Ben Morris shortlisted for award
- 8 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 9 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 10 Covid vaccinations given at the Lord Butler
"With our rural location and plenty of free parking we are an ideal venue. It will be a regular fixture, occurring on the first Saturday of each month. And hopefully the sun will be shining!