Enjoy a relaxing Christmas shopping experience at Imperial War Museum Duxford
VISITORS will be able to peruse Imperial War Museum Duxford s Christmas gifts range, alongside the vast array of original gifts on offer in the Visitor Centre from Saturday November 14. There is something for everyone at the shop – even the person that h
VISITORS will be able to peruse Imperial War Museum Duxford's Christmas gifts range, alongside the vast array of original gifts on offer in the Visitor Centre from Saturday November 14.
There is something for everyone at the shop - even the person that 'has everything'! Stock up on nostalgic Christmas cards, 2010 diaries and calendars.
Luxurious presents for the lady of the house include Soir de Paris perfume, popular in the 1930s and 1940s, and beautiful poppy enamelled jewellery.
There is everything for the aviation fan, from leather flying jackets, helmets and Biggles-style goggles to a wide range of books, DVDs and superb models of historic aircraft.
You may also want to watch:
For boys and girls, there are traditional toys and games, cool clothing and cute Biggles bears.
For the vintage home, there are the iconic 'Keep Calm and Carry On' and Marmite ranges of homeware; retro kitchenware, Bakelite telephone and 1930s
- 1 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 2 Historic structures on Uttlesford heritage list
- 3 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 4 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 5 Law firm gains Customer Service Excellence award
- 6 Covid vaccinations given at the Lord Butler
- 7 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 8 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 9 Stansted teachers offered lockdown yoga
- 10 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
wireless; patriotic Union Jack bunting and the swinging sounds of 1940s music.
Unique stocking fillers start from just �1.50.
Visitors in a hurry to complete their Christmas shopping can access the Shop without paying admission to the museum. With a large, free car park right outside the Visitor Centre, IWM Duxford is the perfect place to Keep Calm and Carry on with Christmas!
Browse online at www.iwmshop.org.uk
Imperial War Museum Duxford is just south of Cambridge at junction 10 of the
M11. Ample free parking is available. For a full list of Duxford's air shows and other exciting events in 2009, including half term activities for families, visit www.iwm.org.uk/duxford or call 01223 835 000.