Enjoy a relaxing Christmas shopping experience at Imperial War Museum Duxford
VISITORS will be able to peruse Imperial War Museum Duxford s Christmas gifts range, alongside the vast array of original gifts on offer in the Visitor Centre from Saturday November 14. There is something for everyone at the shop – even the person that h
VISITORS will be able to peruse Imperial War Museum Duxford's Christmas gifts range, alongside the vast array of original gifts on offer in the Visitor Centre from Saturday November 14.
There is something for everyone at the shop - even the person that 'has everything'! Stock up on nostalgic Christmas cards, 2010 diaries and calendars.
Luxurious presents for the lady of the house include Soir de Paris perfume, popular in the 1930s and 1940s, and beautiful poppy enamelled jewellery.
There is everything for the aviation fan, from leather flying jackets, helmets and Biggles-style goggles to a wide range of books, DVDs and superb models of historic aircraft.
You may also want to watch:
For boys and girls, there are traditional toys and games, cool clothing and cute Biggles bears.
For the vintage home, there are the iconic 'Keep Calm and Carry On' and Marmite ranges of homeware; retro kitchenware, Bakelite telephone and 1930s
- 1 Extension lead warning after fatal fire in Saffron Walden
- 2 New Stansted business park could support more than 3,000 jobs
- 3 Remembrance parade will take place, says town council
- 4 Saffron Walden Town through in FA Vase after dramatic ending
- 5 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 6 New solar farm policy 'ducks the main issues', say campaigners
- 7 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 8 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 9 From Star Wars to Cambridge Arts Theatre... Actor Ian McDiarmid talks about The Lemon Table
- 10 Aviation day out at Audley End for west Essex Scouts groups
wireless; patriotic Union Jack bunting and the swinging sounds of 1940s music.
Unique stocking fillers start from just �1.50.
Visitors in a hurry to complete their Christmas shopping can access the Shop without paying admission to the museum. With a large, free car park right outside the Visitor Centre, IWM Duxford is the perfect place to Keep Calm and Carry on with Christmas!
Browse online at www.iwmshop.org.uk
Imperial War Museum Duxford is just south of Cambridge at junction 10 of the
M11. Ample free parking is available. For a full list of Duxford's air shows and other exciting events in 2009, including half term activities for families, visit www.iwm.org.uk/duxford or call 01223 835 000.