Enjoy jet-set lifestyle with Stansted firm
A STANSTED-BASED lettings and property management company is making jet-hiring as easy as hiring a limousine. Airport Lettings Stansted has been established at the Essex hub for 10 years but has recently formed a new wing of the business as an aircraft br
A STANSTED-BASED lettings and property management company is making jet-hiring as easy as hiring a limousine.
Airport Lettings Stansted has been established at the Essex hub for 10 years but has recently formed a new wing of the business as an aircraft broker - London Jet Charter (JLC).
The idea behind the new venture is to offer everyday folk a jet-set lifestyle at affordable prices.
Managing director Terry Farthing said: "In these credit crunch days, everyone could do with a bit of cheering up and with their affordable choices, now everyone can 'live the dream' for a day or two!
You may also want to watch:
"Hiring a jet or a helicopter would be an excellent way of transport for a special day-out or as the day-out itself. If you are planning on a romantic gesture of a lunch-in-Paris for someone special, why not do it in style? Perhaps you are organising a golf match or ski trip - travel in luxury with your friends."
A feather in the company's cap is its "hassle free" promise - the check-in process at the airport takes as little as three minutes, while it also caters for businesses in several languages.
- 1 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 2 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 3 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 4 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 5 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 6 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 7 There With You This Winter: Uttlesford Foodbank
- 8 Historic books have new 'long loan' home to help researchers
- 9 More Extra Care and retirement homes set for Radwinter Road
- 10 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
"You can decide when you want to fly and where you want to fly. Our fleet of helicopters can even take you to your exact destination without changing countless vehicles which proves to be very time and cost effective for businesses," added Mr Farthing.
"When the thought of hours of searching for scheduled flights, never-ending queues, snail-paced check-in procedures, long-waits at the soulless airports and getting cramped into aircrafts with total strangers brings you down, all you have to remember is that London Jet Charter is at work to take you high."
For more information visit the JLC web site at www.londonjetcharter.com