Essex: Can you help police find these men?
POLICE are appealing for help from the public to find two men they would like to speak to in connection with burglaries in Braintree and Kelvedon.
Officers are keen to speak to Timothy Gell about a dwelling burglary and assault which both happened in Braintree on Tuesday November 9, 2010 and Friday April 2, 2011 respectively.
The 24-year-old is described as white, 5ft 8in and of medium build. He has a tattoo on his neck, short dark brown hair and blue eyes.
Police are also appealing for help to trace 22-year-old Thomas Iverson.
Officers would like to interview him in connection with a burglary which happened in Kelvedon on Monday May 31, 2011.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Metropolitan Police Service would also like to speak to Iverson about three burglaries.
He is thought to be living in Stratford but could be living in or visiting Essex.
- 1 Several Saffron Walden businesses 'permanently closed since pandemic'
- 2 Covid-19 fast-testing centre opens in Uttlesford for asymptomatic residents
- 3 Another planning application as previous rejection prepares for appeal
- 4 Villages around Saffron Walden covered in frost and snow
- 5 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 6 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 7 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 8 'I can walk 500 miles' - chairman's Scottish celebrations during charity trek
- 9 Saffron Walden artist designs George Orwell book covers
- 10 Auction stations - former telephone exchange is up for grabs
Dc Charlotte Pearce from Chelmsford Target Team said: “Burglary has a devastating impact on homeowners who have to deal with the fact that someone has been in their home looking through their possessions.
“That’s why Essex Police takes burglary so seriously.”
Anyone who knows of the whereabouts of these men is asked to contact Chelmsford Target Team on 0300 333 444 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.