Essex: Can you help police find these men?
POLICE are appealing for help from the public to find two men they would like to speak to in connection with burglaries in Braintree and Kelvedon.
Officers are keen to speak to Timothy Gell about a dwelling burglary and assault which both happened in Braintree on Tuesday November 9, 2010 and Friday April 2, 2011 respectively.
The 24-year-old is described as white, 5ft 8in and of medium build. He has a tattoo on his neck, short dark brown hair and blue eyes.
Police are also appealing for help to trace 22-year-old Thomas Iverson.
Officers would like to interview him in connection with a burglary which happened in Kelvedon on Monday May 31, 2011.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Metropolitan Police Service would also like to speak to Iverson about three burglaries.
He is thought to be living in Stratford but could be living in or visiting Essex.
- 1 Essex's Ben Maher takes Tokyo 2020 gold
- 2 Town council welcomes Affinity Water U-turn as supplier announces surcharge
- 3 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 4 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 5 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 6 WaldenTRI come together to produce a strong showing at Bedford Team Relays
- 7 How one business is encouraging pet owners to go plastic free
- 8 Saffron Walden Town off to winning start with victory at Sawbridgeworth
- 9 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 10 In pictures: Fun raises community support cash
Dc Charlotte Pearce from Chelmsford Target Team said: “Burglary has a devastating impact on homeowners who have to deal with the fact that someone has been in their home looking through their possessions.
“That’s why Essex Police takes burglary so seriously.”
Anyone who knows of the whereabouts of these men is asked to contact Chelmsford Target Team on 0300 333 444 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.